Lupe Fiasco - Kick Push (Treatem Remix) + Others (FREE)

cool vibe, well processed drums and synths. weird vox though .. not sure I should like those or not. just personal taste .. otherwise good track of yours. :2thumbs:

Appreciate that! I'm still working on the mix downs a bit! I find my tracks are a little too warm and there isn't much clarity - any suggestions on how to get around this?

dude this is fucking fire bro. i had a remix of this tune back in the day on vinyl and i'd play this one over that version any day respekt bro def gonna be rotating this on the regular... and for the record i love the vocal :2thumbs:

Appreciate that! I'm still working on the mix downs a bit! I find my tracks are a little too warm and there isn't much clarity - any suggestions on how to get around this?

I suggest to look at drums, maybe some transient shaper could help gluing things more together.
pls don't get me wrong, just had another listen .. the vox are cool. maybe there is a bit too much of "kick and push and..."?
some variations (cut of adding FX at various point) would help. not sure, it's your track and everyone does this differently.
the bass and synths are really nicely done! cool track :2thumbs:

Full of vibe! love the chords!
I suggest to look at drums, maybe some transient shaper could help gluing things more together.
pls don't get me wrong, just had another listen .. the vox are cool. maybe there is a bit too much of "kick and push and..."?
some variations (cut of adding FX at various point) would help. not sure, it's your track and everyone does this differently.
the bass and synths are really nicely done! cool track :2thumbs:
i agree what @maschinistom says about the transient shaper, tighter drums would really make this track stand out.

Low:r

Back
Top Bottom