looking for a song

umbrellateacher

hey guys !

i visited a festival in austria named "beatpatrol" two days ago and a dj played a really nice song at the drum n bass floor there.

i don´t know whats the name of that song or dj, but i am looking for all songs who have a short (1-2 secs) piano (or something that sounds like that) tune, who appears every ~5 secs. its also a really sad or "evil" tune, not an happy one.
i think this song is really up to date or not released already, because i never heared him before.
there was no mc at the original version of the song, so i hope some dnb veterans could maybe help me :).

thanks a lot !

bye

edit:

does somebody know the first track (beginning at 45 secs)? nero mixes this one with a 2cond song at ~56 secs, but i need the original version.
http://www.myspace.com/nerouk (first song - Nero Minimix for Radio 1 Annie Mac Show)

Last edited:
maybe its the Pjano rmx, and i wonder who is stupid enough, to not know how to use an umbrella!

Ahhh I love that tune...

Melanie i mean

in fact it's gonna feature in a a little blend with some of Goldie's old'uns when i get in tonight.

Last edited:
can you remember any vocals??

is it a cheesy synth song??

or a mellow deep track with piano melodies??

better description needed!

no, its no cheesy synth song.

and i can´t remember any vocals, there was also no mc there at this moment.

there was a short piano part (1-2 secs) every 5-10 secs.

sounds like a dj marky song.

bye

I think I know the tune you're talking about...I think it's by netsky or brookes bros...sorry I can't help you more

Back
Top Bottom