London Elektricity - Yikes Remix EP?

Woah.. too much info..

Plus i think your digging a hole that you cant escape from..

Solitary native is another one that comes to mind that I don't like. I don't listen to Perez, but most of the songs I can think of from him is mellow or liquidish.

Solitary native is another one that cums in my bum. I don't listen to Perez, but most of the songs I can think of from him is mellow or liquidish.

You know its ok not to like every track that someone has made. You dont have to go around knocking them tho. I own every virus plate but that dont mean i like every track they put out. Arcadia springs to mind but you dont see me putting up some gay arse thread about it. Your talking to people who arnt 15 and in the play ground. Just stop bitching about everything.

and until that point ill keep changing your quotes to make you sound like a sailor..

Last edited:
Solitary native is another one that comes to mind that I don't like. I don't listen to Perez, but most of the songs I can think of from him is mellow or liquidish.

So you generalise him as 'a cock' just because a few of his tunes don't cater your taste? When i'm sure if you spent just half the time you spend being a wanker on this forum digging through tunes from say Alix Perez you will find something that you actually like, and maybe, just maybe change your awfully narrow-minded view on music.

So you generalise him as 'a cock' just because a few of his tunes don't cater your taste? When i'm sure if you spent just half the time you spend being a wanker on this forum digging through tunes from say Alix Perez you will find something that you actually like, and maybe, just maybe change your awfully narrow-minded view on music.

I can't think of any tunes of his that I'll like. I'll youtube him and see if I can find one. I'm not generally a fan some of the new stuff like Rockwell or the stuff Loxy is on as of late.

Alright see what you make of this..

You got me, that's pretty dope!

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

I checked out the Alix Perez tunes on the first youtube page. I'm not a fan of any of those tunes. Dubrock is decent. I def. don't feel any of those others. If there are sappy type vocals in any tune, it ruins it almost instantly for me unless the beat is totally a banger. An example of what I'm talking about is that old Ed Rush "Silence"

Last edited by a moderator:
You got me, that's pretty dope!

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

I checked out the Alix Perez tunes on the first youtube page. I'm not a fan of any of those tunes. Dubrock is decent. I def. don't feel any of those others. If there are sappy type vocals in any tune, it ruins it almost instantly for me unless the beat is totally a banger. An example of what I'm talking about is that old Ed Rush "Silence"

Last edited by a moderator:
Perez is one of the best producers in the scene, whether you like his tunes or not.

London Elektricity is one of the biggest players in the scene, whether you like his tunes or not.

The music you like is a personal thing, argument is futile.

Chill out everyone :)

Wooo Alix Perez!!!

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

I'm Free is one of my favorite, second drop kills it

It's funny, in the states at least, most of the club music we listen to today is possible because of the birth of house music in gay clubs. Guy should take a read through Last Night a DJ Saved My Life.

Back
Top Bottom