London Elektricity - Yikes Remix EP?

Bare's dubstep is amongst some of the shittest dubstep going! Get your ears sorted out u massive wanker!!

That's exactly what I'd expect a liquid guy to say. They can't handle the intensity of it. Most liquid producers were the guys who never got picked for sports when they were younger. They were the chest team massive growing up.

That's exactly what I'd expect a liquid guy to say. They can't handle the intensity of it. Most liquid producers were the guys who never got picked for sports when they were younger. They were the chest team massive growing up.

you will go through life and you will never know love

The only love you have experienced is from a man.

gay-3.jpg

have-a-gay-day.gif

The only love you have experienced is from a man.

Grab a rope
Climb a tree
Wrap rope round a high part of said tree (about half way up should be about enough)
Make noose and tie
Put nose round neck and check the strength one final time
Jump from tree
Kill yourself

The end.

How am I the gay one when you listen to London Electricity and I like things like Renegade Hardware, Virus, and Freak Recordings?

Because what style on dnb you listen to has nothing to do with your sexuality you fucking jebeye!

Now grow some balls and get the fuck off this forum before you fully infect it with chlamydia.

Because what style on dnb you listen to has nothing to do with your sexuality you fucking jebeye!

Now grow some balls and get the fuck off this forum before you fully infect it with chlamydia.

I know it doesn't relate directly. However, if a gay person that listens to Trance had to go to a DNB night or they would die, most likely they would choose a liquid night.

shows what you know bout dnb.. Dissing Alix who makes some bad tunes.. Tunes that are played by er..? Ed Rush - who happens to be one of the co-owners of virus records. Which im assuming is one of the only 3 record companies that you actually know..

shows what you know bout dnb.. Dissing Alix who makes some bad tunes.. Tunes that are played by er..? Ed Rush - who happens to be one of the co-owners of virus records. Which im assuming is one of the only 3 record companies that you actually know..

I was refering to the Perez tunes like Melanie.

Back
Top Bottom