Lively Roller

DubC

Close your ears!
Tune called Jungle Press on my myspace.
Have a listen and let me know what you think. Any ideas for improvement or changes would be much appreciated. Easy.

Hightech

VIP Junglist
hay man just had a listen sounds to me like ur only in it for the money ae ae ae ae ae ae ae ae ae ae

anyway
keep working on u ur drums kick at the start felt lil bit stail
bass was nice n deep tho but also felt like it was happening to much too
imo

chur

DubC

Close your ears!
Nice one for the reply bro'. The lyric is really cool in this track, and really true too. =] I've only just made this track, like yesterday, so I'm trying to gather together some feedback so I can work on it. Thanks again though, much respect. Easy.

RoyalJump

Shrust
VIP Junglist
The Sound is great. Cool Ambient style. But you must make the drums (kicks at the beginning) better =)
The rest of the Track is really nice.

Greetz RJR Chris

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i agree, very agreeable sound, i dig the style, just need to keep grafting is all, youre obviously talented

DubC

Close your ears!
=] Thanks for the kinds words, I'll spend some time on this track and improve on where you've advised. I'll let you know how it goes. Easy.

Zeal

Ohm/C2D/Dark Asylum/Ennex
VIP Junglist
Locked......

intro sample is kool, i like that. Think the hats need to be brighter though

Drop doesnt really have much impact, drums seem quite flappy too

drums defo need more weight to the kick n snare at least!

Bass isnt too bad, its there and does the job

liking the atmos created and fx most in this tune

good effort man :)

soundin pretty fat mate,hats/backbeats needs more brightness imo kick soundin pretty punchy snr maybe needs bit more fullness imo vibes r nice bass is soundin fat keep it comin mannnnnnnn

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
Yeah man, liking it. I think the only thing (although its been said before)is the drop is lacking a bit, its a nice bassline that comes in, but it doesn't have any punch to it.

Good shit man!

DubC

Close your ears!
I've made lots of changes to Jungle Press for anyone who wants to listen. =] Changed the into, hi hats, bassdrum, breakdown and the first drop. Thanks to everyone who's left feedback and advice, I really appreciate it.