Lets hear your dj setup!

bluTechnics.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TURNTABLE-TECHNICS-SL-1200-MK2-BLUE-Leds-BLUE-NEW-PERFECT-100/282636784405

here are better pics for the paintjob
WOW! they did a very good job. I like that color! and yours has the led mods in all the bulb locations?

Haha thanks man. Vinyl setup is better trust me
i'm totally with you on that. Thats what i learned on and I chose vinyl to learn with for a reason. Its cool as fuck, you have more physical touch with the music, the music is also more visual and it sounds way better. the only downside I can see is needle skips when scratching and not having effects at the ready without external unit. vinyl for life.

my setup -
3 x pioneer plx 1000s with shure whitelabel needles
xone db2 mixer connected to traktor scratch A6
2 x rokit 5's
a room full of vinyl
sennheiser HD25 headphones

also leave black homo alone, he only wants to touch your insides . . . . .

well isnt that cute. a silly faggit. sorry pal the only stretching that will occur is me stretching before i kick your teeth in!
Calm down mate.. Black Homo is one of the biggest in the game. No need to blackballsack him :scot:

well isnt that cute. a silly faggit. sorry pal the only stretching that will occur is me stretching before i kick your teeth in!

How about some white meat then sweetie pie?

You sound like a right fiery little minx, somebody needs some diversity pounded into their colon huh?

You're the type of dude that is outwardly homophobic, but given the opportunity chugs dick behind closed doors like its going out of fashion & waves his ass in the air like the confederate flag.

You don't have to play coy with me stretchy, drop me a pm, we can hook up xx

During piledriver anal sechs, kicking in the head is possibru?

Could be a flirt x

How about some white meat then sweetie pie?

You sound like a right fiery little minx, somebody needs some diversity pounded into their colon huh?

You're the type of dude that is outwardly homophobic, but given the opportunity chugs dick behind closed doors like its going out of fashion & waves his ass in the air like the confederate flag.

You don't have to play coy with me stretchy, drop me a pm, we can hook up xx
yeah i'll show you stretchy...

Calm down mate.. Black Homo is one of the biggest in the game. No need to blackballsack him :scot:
the only way i'd respect these gays is if they have a picture of themselves at the decks spinning, while some poor soul is underneath getting his ass fucked. otherwise, no respect. :picsorstf:jesus:

my setup -
3 x pioneer plx 1000s with shure whitelabel needles
xone db2 mixer connected to traktor scratch A6
2 x rokit 5's
a room full of vinyl
sennheiser HD25 headphones

also leave black homo alone, he only wants to touch your insides . . . . .
a room full of vinyl, you must have some real gems. sick set up man.

a room full of vinyl, you must have some real gems. sick set up man.

safe bro, yeah been doing this shit for over 5 years now, just kept on upgrading and buying vinyl, the black crack addiction is real haha just take this place with a pinch of salt on this place dude, we all are drum and bass heads on here, just like having a fuck about as well lol

Back
Top Bottom