LESS IS MORE

one thing av noticed is that ma breaks are starting to dictate what snares i use as opposed to the other way round. is this right or wrong or jus more waffnasty

yeah but less is more.... i made a track with no sounds at all.... 6mins of complete silence, you cant beat that :rinsed:

bet your neighbours were thinkin "thank fuck for that!"

I'm workin on a tune called death march! Heavy fucker. Bet the neighbours are hating me.

yeah but less is more.... i made a track with no sounds at all.... 6mins of complete silence, you cant beat that :rinsed:

There was a classical piece on piano cant remember the name, the guy sat down at the piano for a minute then got up and bowed to the audience.

:clown:

There was a classical piece on piano cant remember the name, the guy sat down at the piano for a minute then got up and bowed to the audience.

:clown:

Thats John Cage, the piece is called 4'33", and its written for a full classical ensemble.
Weirdly enough, no matter how stupid and pointless this may seem, the theory behind the piece and his justification is good enough to regard 4'33" as a valid composition.

Thats John Cage, the piece is called 4'33", and its written for a full classical ensemble.
Weirdly enough, no matter how stupid and pointless this may seem, the theory behind the piece and his justification is good enough to regard 4'33" as a valid composition.

Gordo's new name is officialy called "Mr Knowledge"

Back
Top Bottom