L 33 - Helvetica / Detuned [ProgRAM]

This is a post about Spor

Ok now we're getting ridiculous. Clearly there is a large extent to which it's difficult for Neuro-type producers to create an original sound, but that doesn't mean when people make tracks that are boringly unimaginative and samey they shouldn't get called out on it.

ca le, you don't have to justify for others sound just because you think you're best bros with everyone, get a life

Wait a sec, this sounds familiar as well...

Oh, yeah that's it, looks like Detail also ripped 'Neosignal sound' :rolleyes:

See? Not rocket science. I've lost it with Detail as well tbh. everything he did lately is sounding too much like neosignal. :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
ca le, you don't have to justify for others sound just because you think you're best bros with everyone, get a life

Markus, I really don't care about someone sounding 'samey' or 'similar', not everyone can say: Yeah, I can make a tune that sounds like Neosignal or Mefjus, that's pretty damn hard to accomplish don't you agree?

If the tune is good it's good, don't you get it that I'm just trolling encounter a little bit and being a bit sarcastic about this whole situation cuz it's repeating over and over and over again like a broken vinyl...

Chill out a bit...

of course it's hard to accomplish and i know both L 33 and especially detail (whom i think is the better out of the 2, no offense daian!) do have what it takes to make their own sound but i was refering to why you feel the urge to defend them in the first place

sarcasm is hard to spot on the internet and due to the fact it's you it's even harder to say

Last edited:
If the tune is good it's good, don't you get it that I'm just trolling encounter a little bit and being a bit sarcastic about this whole situation cuz it's repeating over and over and over again like a broken vinyl...

Chill out a bit...

big time trolling mate. :giggidy:

Back
Top Bottom