killers don't die, machete & cowards beware

if you want the full songs pm me. i got them.
i run dubplates all day.
exclusive business.
i'll hook you up.

Read in K Mag that "Machete Bass" will be out on the 5th May.
This could be true but either ATM or K Mag said that Nightlife was out on the 7th of April & we all know that got pushed back.
Wankers.

Last edited:
HAY GUSY YOU KNOW WHEN MACHETE IS OUT?????????????????????????

MACHETE IS THE NAME PLEASE

it has an hahahaha intro hehehehe like he gets all the girlz haha hehe please dis tune is SIIIIIIIIIIICK clipz andy c please bujaka :teeht: :tehte: :teeeth: hehehehe please halp

Read in K Mag that "Machete Bass" will be out on the 5th May.
This could be true but either ATM or K Mag said that Nightlife was out on the 7th of April & we all know that got pushed back.
Wankers.

Yeah that was when the FULL release was supposed to be beacuse promo's were meant to be a couple of weeks ago. On DnbArena forum a guy who works for playazonline.com said sometime late next week. not long now anyway...

Yeah that was when the FULL release was supposed to be beacuse promo's were meant to be a couple of weeks ago. On DnbArena forum a guy who works for playazonline.com said sometime late next week. not long now anyway...

Yeah I know....I should be getting it on promo as well I reckon

If it comes out on thursday i'm gonna be pissedddd as im spending the whole day on a plane flying back home >.< seriously hope its friday morning

boobjunkie if you miss it I`ll buy 2 copies and sell one to you for what I pad + £10?? :P

Ahaha you sly fuck !! Nah will just find some sorry fool round my way who managed to get his grubby mits on it and partake in some theivery :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom