Keigo - The Birth

I think the drums get overpowered a little when it drops. Towards the second half of the drop the bass and drums can start to sound like to much is going on so maybe tail that back a bit? Other than that nice work!

Yo, thank you so much for the feedback! i was thinking it’s bit muddy at the drop too… i gonna fix it in this weekend, and i gonna come check your stuff too ;)

Thanx a lot for the feedback.

great to see you there :)
mate, like this beat, very nice drums! "move" vocal)
crazy drop ! like this groove, heavy! awesome hard tune! : )

Loving the energy. Like said, a bit more clarity in the top end and some seperation of the main elements. Really solid track tho.

great to see you there :)
mate, like this beat, very nice drums! "move" vocal)
crazy drop ! like this groove, heavy! awesome hard tune! : )

Hi, Nice to see you in here too! :) Not as good as yours, but i m trying my best! Still working on this one, trying to finish within a week. Thanks so much for checking out :)

Loving the energy. Like said, a bit more clarity in the top end and some seperation of the main elements. Really solid track tho.

Thank you a lot for checking! yes, i am working on that now! I ll come check yours soon too. :)

Nice use of that high end reverb on selected bass/synth parts. Drums maybe too much at times.. I'd drop a few kicks out of there to create more of a break rhythm. Good track though really powerful

Nice use of that high end reverb on selected bass/synth parts. Drums maybe too much at times.. I'd drop a few kicks out of there to create more of a break rhythm. Good track though really powerful

Thank you a lot for checking! Yup, i m cleaning up a bit of drums now :) I just came to check your soundcloud, very high quality productions!

Back
Top Bottom