Just got back from Renegade Hardware..

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Good night overall, soo good to get back to The End with the Hardware DJ's inside.

Despite missing my fave's Keaton and Dylan, Raiden and Pendulum put on a really good show! The 'Bacteria' remix was the one for me there, sounds soo heavy on The End's system. :slayer:

What were the earlier sets like, can anyone fill me in? As we didn't arrive till 01:00.

Big up to all I spoke to, especially that soldier Ben XO.

Time to go to bed (08:30!!!) :sleep:

Who got the dnbforum.com t-shirts 2 Shy gave to the crowd?

:pat:

mrtuff2000

Pull Your Skin Back!
man i bet u were well pissed off not gettin there till 1. dylan's set was fuckin amazin loadza evil tunes slave to life , soul snatcher , nothing , ruff rugged raw tech itch mix , and the big one at the moment wot all of em were caining - :missile: "photek - baltimore" :evil: all round amazin night as usual !

i swear i saw :bruce: raving his tits off at the back next to the speakers!

p.s sdm was it you wiv the t-shirt with sdm on the back ?

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
mrtuff2000 said:
man i bet u were well pissed off not gettin there till 1. dylan's set was fuckin amazin loadza evil tunes slave to life , soul snatcher , nothing , ruff rugged raw tech itch mix , and the big one at the moment wot all of em were caining - :missile: "photek - baltimore" :evil: all round amazin night as usual !

i swear i saw :bruce: raving his tits off at the back next to the speakers!

p.s sdm was it you wiv the t-shirt with sdm on the back ?
Someone has a t-shirt with sdm on? Ha! :lol:

Nah I was wearing a light blue t-shirt.

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
Spor said:
FREE T SHIRT CREW BOH.

Give it back, Martin.

Make sure u wear it 24/7 yaw!! ;)

Was a wicked night all round! big up the one like the Skope for his wheel skills!

Good to meet ya at last Codex!! Long side all the other kru I hadnt seen for a while, boh (y)