Jump Up Roller BUMP

well i dont like to crit on stuff that sounds better than mine lol
but if you want - my olly crit is:
It was a little bit repetative - the synth and the bass didnt change that much -maybe mess around with them - break em down and build em up more??

ez mate, its seems a bit bass heavy... whether its ur sub too loud or ur synths need eq'n im not sure.. think its the sub a bit loud,,, also need more mids on the synths or just bring them up in volume. i cant tell just by listening to the whole track.
got a strong kick and snare but the beat gets repetetive so does the bass.. overall not bad. needs some tweakin and then the tedious part of adding variation!

i like it but the bass and drums could use a little more variation - bass: maybe a bit more power on the sub, and I dunno but try maybe like inverting it so as the distorted wobble rises the bass falls or something (not at all sure if this would work)

Like the break down

Alright, I'll talk this one through while listening.
Intro sounds cool, got a vibe to it that i am digging. Alright the bass rolled in. yeah i would re-do the mix, well i'm guessing you didn't want the drop to have a big impact. But, i would have dropped the drums out for a few bars though before the drop to make it a little bit more interesting, and to make me expect it.
Now the drums, What i would do is, lower the bass a few db's and boost the drums, because they are really lacking. Rolls quite nicely, though. So now back to the drawing board, and re- do the mix and make slight variations, just to keep it more interesting, maybe some cuts, and edits.. and resampling to the high end synthline and stuff =)

Anyway keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom