JOKE MC LYRICS.....

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

Joke MC lyrics? Pick any Oxide & Neutrino track, or that MC Vapour one, "in English, everyone got C, not me, they gave me a G" wonder why???

:lol:

had to give this a listen after this post haha... definition of joke lyrics =)

"golf ball, baseball, lets get topical, netball, softball, i've never been a fool" riighhhhttttt... :lol:

BASSLINEEE

Last edited:
wow ...old thread from a while back,... lol..

I made it to make clear how easy it was to write bullshit Mc lyrics... i dont care what anyone says.
mamananammananamamnanamamamna

shamone!

Last edited:
tru. back in 97/98, skibba was at his prime :slayer: , tru genius stylee, all because he was steppin up his game to be better than hyper d, but he has now met shabba, and has got worse ever since.probz because they now think they r the best and no longer need to make an effort anymore. its shockin, skibba is becoming garage, seeing as his record label, platinum performers, is just dealin hip hop and gayrage :tut: , maybe a bit of dnb thrown in sometimes.

Mate, skiba and shabb been Mcing together for fucking years, going back as far as 96 and probably before. lol He hasnt just "now met him" Platinum performers was also mainly for Hip hop. Skiba and Det started it to showcase their vocals over Hip Hop 2X Freestyle all that lot that was in about 2001-2002

Not so sure if they are lazy now either, end of the day if they still chatted the same lyrics as they did from 97 then everyone would be moaning saying that they arent coming up with anything new

Back
Top Bottom