Drum & Bass John Miszt - Excess

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by miszt, Oct 25, 2011.

1. miszt

miszt BASSFACE Royale

not my usual sound, not really sure what sub-genre it comes under....feedback appriciated! :slayer:

2. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

liking this one, really energetic, only thing i would do is modulate that grinding bass sound(best way i can describe it) to give it a little more movement

3. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Whoa.....no messing there, straight into the action! Definately needs at least a few bars of an intro to build me up, Once it drops (which was pretty much straight away lol) it's heavy. I gotta be honest with you tho, it doesnt sound as crisp and clean as your normal stuff. I've become accustomed to hearing crystal clean productions from you, and this isnt far off, but it just doesnt sound as clean as your usual stuff.....sorry, dont mean to sound negative!

4. nusphere

nusphere Member

Hmm sounds kinda rocky to me. the kick and snare sound a little light against the bass sounds. I recon some little unexpected breaks and edits would be good mabe with crazy shouty vocals. Also to give more definition and emphasis to the structure perhaps a a nasty stab of some kind like a hoover type of thing.

5. parsons19

parsons19 Active Member

Hmmm, pretty heavy man! Not sure though, a good tune but as mentioned its no where near as a high standard as your other tunes. And it could be the headphones I am listening on but I think the Percs could do with coming up a bit?

Nice but stick to the real dark stuff ! ;)

6. vexx

vexx Member

john, i want to get in bed with you, and my ti2 polar and make some fiiiilthy noises. (-:

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I don't know the track is unavailable.