DnB John Miszt - Excess

liking this one, really energetic, only thing i would do is modulate that grinding bass sound(best way i can describe it) to give it a little more movement

Whoa.....no messing there, straight into the action! Definately needs at least a few bars of an intro to build me up, Once it drops (which was pretty much straight away lol) it's heavy. I gotta be honest with you tho, it doesnt sound as crisp and clean as your normal stuff. I've become accustomed to hearing crystal clean productions from you, and this isnt far off, but it just doesnt sound as clean as your usual stuff.....sorry, dont mean to sound negative!

Hmm sounds kinda rocky to me. the kick and snare sound a little light against the bass sounds. I recon some little unexpected breaks and edits would be good mabe with crazy shouty vocals. Also to give more definition and emphasis to the structure perhaps a a nasty stab of some kind like a hoover type of thing.

Hmmm, pretty heavy man! Not sure though, a good tune but as mentioned its no where near as a high standard as your other tunes. And it could be the headphones I am listening on but I think the Percs could do with coming up a bit?

Nice but stick to the real dark stuff ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom