Joe Lamb 30 Minute Mix July

Vicious Circle - Solitude
Enei- Slow Motion
Atmospherix- System Break
Spectrasoul- Organiser
Nymfo - Resolve ( Klute VIP)
Bcee ft Robert Owens - Keep The Faith ( Marcus Intalex Alternative Remix)
Klute - We R The Ones ( Ulterior Motive Remix)
Arp Xp ft Maurs- Keep Your Head High
Spinline - Artificial
Spinline - Gamma
Enei - Obsession( Foreign Concept Remix)

this mix is good man, real nice flow all the way through!

Err, yes & no. A few clangs in the first mix. The second mix was much tighter. When Organiser came in it was quite nice. Not a huge fan of the original. Just find there is too much vocal in there to start with. Pretty clangy when Resolve rmx came in & a little as Organiser was mixed out. Keep The Faith rmx - We R The Ones rmx was nice, if a bit brief. When Keep Your Head High came in, that was a nice mix. Really like that tune. Little clang when Artificial came in & could have brought it in in the second part of the tune as Keep Your Head High was winding down. The tune after Artificial should be Darpa, but its quite a nice mix. Both tunes complimented each other. Probably my favourite mix in the recording. Last mix with Obsession rmx was wicked, couple of little blips in there. Liked the tracklist, even though a few of the tunes aren't my cup of tea.

If you could return the favor & leave me some feedback on my last mix Joe, that would be wicked.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...ridlok-Fierce-Break-Silent-Witness-Spor-Phace

Err, yes & no. A few clangs in the first mix. The second mix was much tighter. When Organiser came in it was quite nice. Not a huge fan of the original. Just find there is too much vocal in there to start with. Pretty clangy when Resolve rmx came in & a little as Organiser was mixed out. Keep The Faith rmx - We R The Ones rmx was nice, if a bit brief. When Keep Your Head High came in, that was a nice mix. Really like that tune. Little clang when Artificial came in & could have brought it in in the second part of the tune as Keep Your Head High was winding down. The tune after Artificial should be Darpa, but its quite a nice mix. Both tunes complimented each other. Probably my favourite mix in the recording. Last mix with Obsession rmx was wicked, couple of little blips in there. Liked the tracklist, even though a few of the tunes aren't my cup of tea.

If you could return the favor & leave me some feedback on my last mix Joe, that would be wicked.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...ridlok-Fierce-Break-Silent-Witness-Spor-Phace

yeah theres a few little clangers in there, majority of those tunes id burnt to cd about 20 mins before so was the first time mixing some of them ! ih yeah my bad, gammas the 140 track isnt it ! cheers for the critique man, will get on yours now !

Back
Top Bottom