Jay Walkers 'High-ho, Its off to work I go!' 2 hour + mix with exclusives

Good stuff mr walker, some of those dubs are ace, and I like the mix of styles. This one will be on my mp3 for a while I think!!!!!

spekky did that street fighter tune innit? really like that, but um bongo on the flip is total cack :weakest:

spekky an karnevil have hooked up to do juggernaut project, you seen the video they did? lol :D

i av seen that vid it's funny, quite good tune aswell sound a bit like timewarp to start off lol

good mix aswell mate

Good stuff mr walker, some of those dubs are ace, and I like the mix of styles. This one will be on my mp3 for a while I think!!!!!

thanks bro, you notice any glitches in the mp3? I was told there was one on one of our tracks (ghost town rmx), so ive been naughty and edited it out the set, if it had been anyone elses track it wouldnt of bothered me, but im not having people think our production is amateur! :D

i was told these glitches happen if your doing lots of other things while the mp3s exporting/encoding. :-x

the cdj was cack and it was pretty empty til 20 mins before the end of my set, and by then i had lost all patience with the cd deck so just stuck with vinyl. one of the reasons i did this mix too was so i could get serpent in the mix ;)

you want it edited to say 'close 2 death dub'?

Not just ATM matey just wanna get it all sorted b4!

make sure for defo init :coffee:

no worries, just let me know if/when you want me to change it ;)

did you manage to get back to the Silent Hill RMX at all?

Na i hadnt yet, i still gotta gte troll through sorting them parts out, defo getting on it tho bro :jackson: ;)

thanks bro, you notice any glitches in the mp3? I was told there was one on one of our tracks (ghost town rmx), so ive been naughty and edited it out the set, if it had been anyone elses track it wouldnt of bothered me, but im not having people think our production is amateur! :D

i was told these glitches happen if your doing lots of other things while the mp3s exporting/encoding. :-x

Nah I didnt notice any problems, though on ghost town (another nasty tune btw) the breakdown does jump, but at least it didnt happen when you were mixing the next tune in!!! You cant blame the dj for that it happens to the best of em.

Good luck with the job!!!

Nice mix bud.. kept me happy at work today ;)
Only thing I would say is it kinda reminds me of my m8s last mix... in that the tunes seemed in the wrong order.... it was like ambient(ish) track-Dark track-jumpup etc etc. Still, came together nicely tho... keep em coming :)

Nice mix bud.. kept me happy at work today ;)
Only thing I would say is it kinda reminds me of my m8s last mix... in that the tunes seemed in the wrong order.... it was like ambient(ish) track-Dark track-jumpup etc etc. Still, came together nicely tho... keep em coming :)

I just throw it down how the mood takes me i like to take it up and down with no warning! :D

listened 2 this set quite abit :D
wens the next 1 the jay ???
dw i foned ur work and told them u had a dentist appointment :lol:
biggup Mr Walker :D oh yh whats your like dj name or is it just jay walker ??? :S lol
ow yh u no u want 2 throw in roni size - time out if uve got it :)

listened 2 this set quite abit :D
wens the next 1 the jay ???
dw i foned ur work and told them u had a dentist appointment :lol:
biggup Mr Walker :D oh yh whats your like dj name or is it just jay walker ??? :S lol
ow yh u no u want 2 throw in roni size - time out if uve got it :)

my dj names jay walker, my real names james ellis. been jay walker for 8 years since some cop in new york tried giving me a ticket for crossing the road when I was on holiday there with a few mates. :D

As for Roni Size - Time Out, I aint got it bro, but i will dig our some old roni size for my next mix just for you S.D.

Back
Top Bottom