I've made it to then DnB Arena Dj finals!

cheers flexie, i owe ya. Last few hours too vote!!! gonna be shitting 2moz for the results. Thanks everyone again, u can all probably guess what this means to me.

well what can i say everyone. Thanks for all the support with the voting. i fucking made it to the final 6. Cheers for all the love, im gonna go on a mental now!!! any of u need a favour then just ask me, im your man. Peace:banana:

Reapa said:
well what can i say everyone. Thanks for all the support with the voting. i fucking made it to the final 6. Cheers for all the love, im gonna go on a mental now!!! any of u need a favour then just ask me, im your man. Peace:banana:
Big up bro (y)

Man nice mix, I just listened to the majority of it right now! Mixing is spot on, the Nine tease at the beginning was dope, Soul Shaker is one of my current favorite tracks to start sets with, Driveby Car went really nice with the song with the rap mixed over it, and the track 17 minutes in (the Craggs one?) is real smooth. Good representation of multiple dnb styles in less than half an hour. Big ups mang! :D

Back
Top Bottom