is this what jump has come to?

They sound like every Jump Up track from the last 5 or 6 years. Not sure why you only have an issue with this now Marklar?

Gotta dis agree with you Scotty, although im not a jump up fan any more, it didnt sound like this when i enjoyed it haha to be fair one of the tunes on there was ok

- - - Updated - - -

lol u take one mini mix and jump to the conclusion all jump up is like this...spaow & sqlosh are belgian producers with a different sound, might not be to everyones tastes but they have a sound..this 1 is killing it at the mo

https://soundcloud.com/djspaow/spaow-sqlosh-kiss

Rowney, can you either pm me or write on here some decent jump up tunes that are around at the moment, perhaps your top 5 of the moment. im curious as im struggling to find decent jump up as i havent listened to it for years but i know its out there!

tunes like this are what i would consider good jump up
all those steppy tunes that sound pretty much the same are so boring (my opinion)
some are good but thats rare

also this wasnt a stab at the artist who i posted in the first post just that type of jump up that seems to be everywhere

i go looking for a jump up mix and 90% of the tunes are like the steppy high end shit. sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom