Is DnB better now the Pendulum fad is over?

there will be many more live acts coming soon!

I know a few of the big names are looking towards moving into the live arena. The general consensus is that that is the next step. Dance music is changing! That is a fact..there are many people looking to get into the live thing.

damn right

Exactly! Pendulum fad over? They've put out another tune that is obviously going to be huge, they're doing a live tour that is gonna be huge, they've been huge for a couple of years now (hardly a fad) and just got a new album and massive record deal.

I'm not really in their music but jeez are you stupid?

i know for a fact they will be the first of many dnb people looking to go live. the whole industry is changing. whether we accept it or not....most people wont be able to make a good living from putting out 12's and just DJing...thats a fact!

Pendulumw ere the first to take the next step. Fair anough its quite a rock orientated set up but its one translation of what can be done,....

thats the way it should go IMO..its the next level..things begin to Stagnate...

I can see people like Noisia, Full Cycle, and a few forwad thinking producers going live soon.... I know those sorts of people, are getting v. bored with the way this music scene is stagnating and their arent too many places left to go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom