Is Andy C retiring???

Status
Not open for further replies.
whould he need a press release like 8 months ahead?

shit if he was in the middle of a set and decided aww fuck it and walked off. that would be it...dj's dont need to put a 2 weeks notice in.

Eh guys, THIS ISN'T DOA. I mean welcome and everything but write something concrete (or at least funny) or don't write anything.

the people posting useless shit are being kept in the mods black book trust me

$marty_B said:
it'd be a bit of a shame if the rumours were true. But it would give an incentive for other people to try and get the number 1 spot <b>(definately think Friction could EASILY take place as no. 1)</b> Where did you hear C was gunna retire????

I agree... Friction is on point... He got my vote...

drdanielbarros said:
I think if Andy C retires, who could easily take his place is Hype, my oppinion! |o|

boring!

we need some new talent...big up temper D!

yes, it has been confirmed! andy c is retiring from dnb and he will be taking all of his friends with him, that includes every single dnb dj there is... sorry for this annoucement, but after andy retires in january 2007, he will also be taking with him every single dnb label to put them next to the garage door. so after january 2007 there aint no more dnb left on planet earth. sorry for this announcement, everything is going down the tube...

andy c's personal comment on this was : "thank you for buying shitty records for the past 10 years, you've made me rich and i thank you for being idiots, good night folks!"

yeah, andy is DEFFINATELY going to retire :teeth:

pixel said:
If it is true I hope he goes into the studio and bumps out some tracks.

doubt it and doubt it even more... andy and retire? this is probably one of the biggest joke threads on dnbforum to date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom