Is Andy C retiring???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Critical said:
tbh, i really dont care

thats a load off.

I wonder if we can keep this one going til he actually DOES retire, then it'll look like we predicted it!

I spoke with andy last night. He definately aint retiring he loves it too much.

To quote him " Ill be mixing even when Ive got a zimmer frame "

So for all those andy fans out there your perfectly safe !!

Big up Andy C!

More rumours than the real truth these days, yea check his official site I doubt it can be faked on there.

anything where people say that they are going to retire more than a year in front of the present usually doesnt happen. Maybe he is just taking i break - that's what LTJ Bukem and some of the guys over at Good Looking have been doing.

I remember watching a interview about it - LTJ said he hadn't been on holiday in over 10 years, maybe its the same with Andy, he probably needs to take a step back for a while before he burns out

He'll step back and come out again with a vengence. Sometimes you have to stop and change your perspective and then get back into the game.

prolifique said:
More rumours than the real truth these days, yea check his official site I doubt it can be faked on there.

where is his official site? url please...

myspace/andyramrec

Now stop replying to this thread you vultures. Its dead !!

:mkay:

mesh said:
myspace/andyramrec
Now stop replying to this thread you vultures. Its dead !! :mkay:

myspace - official site? BWHAHAHA, good joke. :rofl:

seriously, some official information please... and if you want to close the thread do it, you think anyone is bothered if you say "stop replying please" ? :lol:

No one beats a dead horse like you man
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom