Innovation in the Sun 09

its up to u whether u wanna giv e it a go, but i no sum 17 yr olds tht went last year. all they did was photoshop the photocopy of their passport to say theyre 18 which is all inno take from u on giving u ur wristband (which is really easy as photocopiers are terrible quality anyway). in my opinion if u really wanna go then try it. but plz dnt blame me if they change their policy next year or if sumthing cums up and they sumhow find out ur 17.

yeah thats a good idea, i know ifi was 17 and how much i love dnb i would do anything to get out there..

yeah i went to the beach party. they couldnt get the set up right considerin you had hazard, brockie e.t.c there nobody could manage to set up a pair of decks?? they finally got it sorted but by the time they had it was too late for hazard to play...everyone got well moody cos they had paid for this and had not got their monies worth.

everyone just sat on the beach, a few of us was skankin hard still, i will skank anywhere i hear dnb...i went to the foam party in 2007, was good fancied a change this year..

i wanna go to skibbadees villa party that will just be jokes, but innovation aren't goiod at organisin shit like this, they can organise a rave but transport, hotels and all that is just poorly organised.

hazard didnt play cos he only had cd's on him an they didnt have any cd decks. the set up for both beach partys were shit!! the partys on the boat were alot better. Wish i had stayed at the foam party!

hazard didnt play cos he only had cd's on him an they didnt have any cd decks. the set up for both beach partys were shit!! the partys on the boat were alot better. Wish i had stayed at the foam party!

o is it.. well they still brought more djs than slot time but i agree with you foam party was free aswell this was like 20 euro.. i havent been on the boat parties yet, is the system any good?

Basically.. Im 17 and will be when its held..

Chances of getting in?

It says on the flyers that you have 2 b 18 but last year on the entrance to colossus ther was a notice saying that entry was for over 16s only! Its worth a try mate, BIG TINGS!!!!!:slayer:

FUCK innovation in the sun!! Anyone who really wants good european vibes (not a load of pissed up kiddiewinkies on their first trip away from mummy & daddy) go to SUN & BASS!!

But yeah if it is your first trip away from your olds, please don't come to S&B, go and throw up elsewhere!!

Most people I know prefer Sun & Bass coz Inno in the Sun is a Chav & Hooligan Festival (I dunno wasn´t there) and Lloret is a piece of shite with dirty water.

Exactly DeeGun, it's a skanky resort filled with skanky kids. No offense to people who enjoy it but I just don't think you can judge until you've been to both that and Sun & Bass.

Sun & Bass outside stage for example:
_mg_0909.JPG

Gorgeous!!

a few of my mates went to sun and bass and said it was heavy but i havent been..its different vibes and it depends what you want. you cant just turn around and say its a chav fest cos it aint..i aint a chav so thats bullshit!!

i wouldnt mind going to sun and bass but i am jump up head and all the djs i love are at inno in the sun..im not into my liquid dnb and other sub gnres and looking from the line up thats what is played so i would go if i could spare cash but would prefer in the sun!!

Yer I gotta admit I was clucking for some wob wob wob by the end of the week!

I went a couple of years ago and thought it was a chav fest then so that's what Im going on..

i heard from sum1 tht sun and bass isnt properly raving. more of the sorta bar vibes u wud expect at the big chill for example. im down with tht but i dnt think in the sun was a chav fest. i made bare mates out there and the vibes were all cool. also there was a complete range of music from the hospital night to the renegade hardware tings to the jungle room! its got it all in terms of the club. its just a shame about the spanish being cunts!

Yer I gotta admit I was clucking for some wob wob wob by the end of the week!

I went a couple of years ago and thought it was a chav fest then so that's what Im going on..

to be honest it is but i love jump up and neeed my wobble...would love the setting in italy but can you imagine the englands tracksuit crew in italy??

i might go over next year was it expensive?

i heard from sum1 tht sun and bass isnt properly raving. more of the sorta bar vibes u wud expect at the big chill for example. im down with tht but i dnt think in the sun was a chav fest. i made bare mates out there and the vibes were all cool. also there was a complete range of music from the hospital night to the renegade hardware tings to the jungle room! its got it all in terms of the club. its just a shame about the spanish being cunts!

Nah the bar type venue which I posted pic of above was probably what he was on about, not much dancing was goin on there but it was more about meeting people and just chillin. There was also a nightclub with indoor and outdoor dancefloors where the hard skankin took place.

Like I said - I went a few years ago, sounds like they cleaned it up a bit since then, some dickhead kicked in my hotel room door and threw up all over my bed!

S&B was far too hot for tracksuits! Whole week cost me about £800, could quite easily have spent more @ 8 euros per cocktail though :D

Might have to hit both next year I guess :D

Last edited:
Nah the bar type venue which I posted pic of above was probably what he was on about, not much dancing was goin on there but it was more about meeting people and just chillin. There was also a nightclub with indoor and outdoor dancefloors where the hard skankin took place.

Like I said - I went a few years ago, sounds like they cleaned it up a bit since then, some dickhead kicked in my hotel room door and threw up all over my bed!

S&B was far too hot for tracksuits! Whole week cost me about £800, could quite easily have spent more @ 8 euros per cocktail though :D

Might have to hit both next year I guess :D

yeah i might try and hit both..nice chill out vibes and dutty grime vibes

yeah at last years innovation my mate woke up with a black man in his room with a white bird on his back and he and her was laughin and just said hello to him..nothing agressive and left, nothing was nicked my mate was crackin up...

its up to u whether u wanna giv e it a go, but i no sum 17 yr olds tht went last year. all they did was photoshop the photocopy of their passport to say theyre 18 which is all inno take from u on giving u ur wristband (which is really easy as photocopiers are terrible quality anyway). in my opinion if u really wanna go then try it. but plz dnt blame me if they change their policy next year or if sumthing cums up and they sumhow find out ur 17.

Well i used a photocopied/photoshopped passport when i went to amsterdam (not inno) just to make sure i could pick up.. Do you not need to show your real passport, will a photocopy do?!

Back
Top Bottom