Impact - So Strong (Liquid)

Hey,

seems like the drums stick out a bit from the background [and eachother] and don't have much of a unifying vibe, maybe layering in some dirtier old sampled hits and noise to keep human element of the funk in there. Maybe squash the mix together a bit more!

Hi,

Thanks mate! i changed the snare earlier and i agree, its too short and snappy now. I will work on that for sure, need to find a more full snare

Cheers

The intro is cool and has a really nice flow. I don't like the tone of the snare. I think it is about at the right level, but maybe the tail of the snare could be better and have multiple tails to make the snare more dynamic. The moaning woman is awesome by the way, and so is the bass and electric piano.

The intro is cool and has a really nice flow. I don't like the tone of the snare. I think it is about at the right level, but maybe the tail of the snare could be better and have multiple tails to make the snare more dynamic. The moaning woman is awesome by the way, and so is the bass and electric piano.

Thanks alot for taking the time bro and really appreciate your kinds words :) Need to work on that snare big time, thanks again and if you got music send it this way!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom