Impact - So Strong (Liquid)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by alexanthony, Feb 28, 2016.

1. alexanthony

alexanthony Impact (Engage Audio)

Here is another one i have been working on these weekend.

Chilled liquid rolling vibe - Still far from finished but any feedback and advice for when i continue it later this week would be much appreciated, and returned! :)

[

2. geordie

geordie SAIPH

Hey,

seems like the drums stick out a bit from the background [and eachother] and don't have much of a unifying vibe, maybe layering in some dirtier old sampled hits and noise to keep human element of the funk in there. Maybe squash the mix together a bit more!

3. alexanthony

Hi,

Thanks mate! i changed the snare earlier and i agree, its too short and snappy now. I will work on that for sure, need to find a more full snare

Cheers

4. geordie

geordie SAIPH

any time, wasn't much but hope it helps :]

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

The intro is cool and has a really nice flow. I don't like the tone of the snare. I think it is about at the right level, but maybe the tail of the snare could be better and have multiple tails to make the snare more dynamic. The moaning woman is awesome by the way, and so is the bass and electric piano.

6. alexanthony

Thanks alot for taking the time bro and really appreciate your kinds words :) Need to work on that snare big time, thanks again and if you got music send it this way!

Cheers

IV4 likes this.