I'm in love with Clipz and TC

all i'll say is that opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one but invariably they're full of shit. If Jump-up is so shite, why the hell is it so fucking popular. Incidently, i don't like alot of jump-up, i buy mostly RH/Freak/Tech Itch etc, but i fucking love Download, "can't get it on CD, no?" It's like Comedy DnB and i think it's great. Still, that's only my opinion and will instantly be dismissed by Greenboy on account of his narrowmindedness.......

@ Flattmatt, You should hear Clipz' latest "You're Talking Rubbish"(Downloads Part 2). It would kill your ear drums in a rave. Its absolutely horrible "music". Sounds like a Gameboy soundtrack on ket, acid and heroine :puke:
audio @ www.dnbmassive.com
@ $phinx, Shut it you LOVE your jump-up chowder cheese! I've seen your record collection you lover of the "Big Top" music!!!!!!!

u joker! lol

Look most of it is shit but ravers love it.
The reason why its so popular is cause its a simple and easy melodie that after you hear, remains trapped in your head, much like the pre-teen albanian orphans in smarts basement.
There's a bit of skill involved but its not progression in music at all!
It gives the true dnb hedz a real bad name it is wobble, it is cheese, but wat can i say.......ill still listen to it! Whether or not i buy it is a different matter.

@ $mart shut ya mouth before i expose your child prostitution racket!
We all know you got M J on speed dial! :jacko:

all i'll say is that opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one but invariably they're full of shit. If Jump-up is so shite, why the hell is it so fucking popular. Incidently, i don't like alot of jump-up, i buy mostly RH/Freak/Tech Itch etc, but i fucking love Download, "can't get it on CD, no?" It's like Comedy DnB and i think it's great. Still, that's only my opinion and will instantly be dismissed by Greenboy on account of his narrowmindedness.......

yep, true once again, i might be a little narrow minded on the subject, although i think this is my advantage on this case. at least i won't fall below the appalling level of dnb.

and if everything is full of shit, then why are posting in the first place? we can all just dismiss your post as full of shit. just because you throw a good argument that doesn't mean it is in the right context. what is the point of arguing / agreeing / contradicting views at all then? why just not go back to the caves? and live like cavemen for the rest of our lives?

not that good of an argument, i think...

and comedy dnb? wtf is next? seinfeld appearing on the next calibre track? :lol: if you want comedy, check youtube.

if you want to make crap, then go ahead, but it doesn't give you the right to rape someones ears with shit.

and why is jump-up so popular? if you still haven't figured it out : " IT IS BLEEPY DRUG MUSIC" and little kiddies on ket love it. a metaphor for ya "just because the person in front of you eats shit, doesn't mean you have to do it"

:lol:

and sphinx : nice sig man! :rofl:

Last edited:
Green Boy,

We get your point, you dislike what you call clownstep.

TC & Clipz are not going to stop making tracks with Casio synth basslines because of your whining on the net.

You are raping my eyes with your rubbish. Its a lot harder to avoid little idiots whining about clownstep on the net than it is to avoid hearing Clipz. You don't have the right to write your rubbish wherever you want, so respect the right of others to like 'clownstep'.

Now STFU.

Another day, another jumpup debate.

I like a fair bit of Clipz stuff, not all of it though. I got to say that TC's homemade vocals really do my fucking head in. I can get into a few of his tunes like Feel the Magic or Game Over but stuff like Rockstar, Flatline and Where's my money just do my head in. The vocals just sound really tacky and his lyrics are even cheesier than girls aloud. I think if someone tore out TC's vocal chords his tunes would be a lot better as the guy can bang out a decent tune when he wants to.

I just hope clipz doesn't keep copying all this, that You're talking rubbish tune really doesn't need that vocal.

Green Boy,

We get your point, you dislike what you call clownstep.

TC & Clipz are not going to stop making tracks with Casio synth basslines because of your whining on the net.

You are raping my eyes with your rubbish. Its a lot harder to avoid little idiots whining about clownstep on the net than it is to avoid hearing Clipz. You don't have the right to write your rubbish wherever you want, so respect the right of others to like 'clownstep'.

Now STFU.

don't be so emo, just because somebody writes about something sensitive. "i dont like that you don't like that"... did i say you are a douche bag and total fuckwank that was produced in lab so you can take this offensively? nope, i didn't, so take it easy big fella.

and you don't have the right to stop me for saying whatever i like. freedom of speech, if you don't like it, you don't have to read (isn't that your own personal problem? ) :lol:

since your first post in this thread you somehow think you are a bigger man, wiser and better. i really can't understand how can you even put yourself into that position? :lol:

you've shown no good reason why should i stop my posts about horrible and soulless music. you just enchane it, by admitting you like something that i truly dislike. people are so carried away with the whole american simple life thoery - "chill, relax, don't worry, it'll work out, somehow"

:rowley:

Last edited:
imagedefault3qv.jpg

:teeth:

fact is jump up has been popular for over ten years, because when its good it tears up a rave, if you don't like it thats fine

Greenboy the reason you stir so many people up is because you tell people who like jump-up and wobble that they have no taste, that they dont know dnb, that they are too commercial, that they are ruining 'your' scene.

People might listen to you if you weren't so insulting and as you yourself admit, narrow minded.

If your identity is so closely linked this music that when people make tunes you dont like, it gets you THAT upset you have to come back again and again to slate people who DO like it, you are really showing how pathetic you are.

I think your entire attitude and is summed up by the hilarious backflip you pulled over Pendulum's remix of Voodoo People. From 'crap clownstep' to 'tune of the year' wasn't it? You dont think you just react, and it comes over pretty poorly.

then again, its quite funny to think it annoys you SOOOO much, in fact I do get some enjoyment out of it.

Please, continue.

The irony here is that I'm not a big fan of Clipz or TC.

Perhaps I should be, if they're getting so many people riled up.

Edit: Actually not 'so many' but 'a vocal few with no life'.

Green Boy,

Now STFU.

well said.

fact is jump up has been popular for over ten years, because when its good it tears up a rave, if you don't like it thats fine

Greenboy the reason you stir so many people up is because you tell people who like jump-up and wobble that they have no taste, that they dont know dnb, that they are too commercial, that they are ruining 'your' scene.

People might listen to you if you weren't so insulting and as you yourself admit, narrow minded.

If your identity is so closely linked this music that when people make tunes you dont like, it gets you THAT upset you have to come back again and again to slate people who DO like it, you are really showing how pathetic you are.

I think your entire attitude and is summed up by the hilarious backflip you pulled over Pendulum's remix of Voodoo People. From 'crap clownstep' to 'tune of the year' wasn't it? You dont think you just react, and it comes over pretty poorly.

then again, its quite funny to think it annoys you SOOOO much, in fact I do get some enjoyment out of it.

Please, continue.

lord oh lord... all this nonsense makes me laugh :lol:

** now i'm definitely convinced that a cheap crack wave has hit the uk**

so what if im narrow? at least im passionate about the music i love, not just go jumping on the next bandwagon and going "yeah mate, that's heavy rubbish music!" :lol:

am i pathetic because i don't listen to all sort of crap all day long and don't agree with that tc anc clipz tunes are good? does that really make me pathetic? :lol:

and so what if i tell people they listen to crap? if they get upset about it, then it IS their problem, not mine. im just telling you are wasting your brain and ears on music that has nothing to offer.

pendulum part : so everything has to be perfect in your sense regarding a tune? so from the first minute you can judge? wow. mesh you're a super man in that case! not a human at all? a robot? :lol:

if get enjoyment out of this? :lol: that is quite weird!

and i stress you, IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT BRITISH artists produce crap that is spread worldwide. it is almost like telling "only Nigeria is effected by global warming, the rest of the world is safe"

and just to comment your "how pathetic am i" comment. how pathetic are you to defend music that is pointless?

i just don't see the point of listening to crap and say it is good when it really isn't.

dustek, you are right, i have no life, i have nothing. should i just go shoot myself now ? :rofl:

i don't think im the one who is taking forum life too seriously
:lol:

yes I see your point. also, I'm not British, although Ive heard they do smoke a shitload of crack.

Back
Top Bottom