Idea.....

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
As this top 10's page doesnt really seem to be happening, how about we knock up a top 10 forum?

You could just have 1 thread per month (locked at the end of the month), so everyone can post their top 10's, browse old top 10's etc. and you could delete any other posts that arent top 10s. Its just doing it the way we are at the mo, theyre not archived and we cant browse older lists or anything.

Just an idea.....whaddaya reckon?

:gaywhite:

Mulla said:
As this top 10's page doesnt really seem to be happening, how about we knock up a top 10 forum?

You could just have 1 thread per month (locked at the end of the month), so everyone can post their top 10's, browse old top 10's etc. and you could delete any other posts that arent top 10s. Its just doing it the way we are at the mo, theyre not archived and we cant browse older lists or anything.

Just an idea.....whaddaya reckon?

:gaywhite:
The top 10 is coming, it's just not at the top of my list for things to do on the site. I would like to be able to work on the site 24/7, but I can't so it's going to have to wait.

I'll try and get it done a bit quicker, hopefully for August :spliff:

sdm said:
The top 10 is coming, it's just not at the top of my list for things to do on the site. I would like to be able to work on the site 24/7, but I can't so it's going to have to wait.

I'll try and get it done a bit quicker, hopefully for August :spliff:

:thumbsup:

Sweet as a nut mate, wasnt having a go, just thought in the meantime it would make a good alternative, but a proper page sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom