Icicle & Mefjus - Contemporary - forthcoming critical

Re: Icicle & Mefjus - Contemporary - forthcoming critical

Exactly

People sometimes focus too much on what they don't like and less on what they do. Not feeling this EP? Go find something that caters to your taste elsewhere then. One record that more than 3 people don't like and all of sudden Critical has fallen off. What bollocks...

- - - Updated - - -

It's a Critical sub label so it essentially falls under the same umbrella

I know what Modulations is.

Just because some of us are critical and don't like everything that comes out doesnt mean there isn't music we do like. It's a message board. We're here to discuss music right?

Its not a sub label, i hate the idea of sub labels as it suggests sub par output. Modulations is a series of releases.

Ivy Lab EP is up next on Critical, which rounds off for me what has been a very diverse year for the label as a whole.

After that is the new comp which is the strongest collection of music ive ever put together

Cheers!

Is the comp gonna be this year? I'm assuming december... ?

Its not a sub label, i hate the idea of sub labels as it suggests sub par output. Modulations is a series of releases.

Ivy Lab EP is up next on Critical, which rounds off for me what has been a very diverse year for the label as a whole.

After that is the new comp which is the strongest collection of music ive ever put together

Cheers!

Ivy Lab EP. Something for me.

Comps early next year now

Cheers!

Roll on Friday. Though if I hear Contemporary I'm gonna stand there with my arms folded, sulking. Blaming you Kasra, YOU!

(this is sarcasm btw. i should point this out because we're on the internet)

Cheers!

any info about vinyl release would be more than welcome. :teeth:

Cheers!

Will be bagging both of these with glee!
Big Up Kasra

The Ivy Lab EP better be a 2x12" tho! OR ELSE...Dun dunn DUNnn!

Raisins_Face.jpg

Last edited:
sorry to bump this but i guess you're right about the fact that labels start to kinda gear up into a more techy direction. shogun just signed joe ford and fourward

Back
Top Bottom