I Wanna Know [Bob Marley + Liquid]

Oh yea, loving this one dude...

Maybe bring that kick in just a little more, not much, just a little.

Percussion is on point! Maybe switch up the pad a little but other than that, this is some breakfast for my head :)

Cheers guys... I would like to bring that kick out a bit more but its already on the cusp of distortion, maybe some more compression would help but I dont want it to sound too flat.

Any other thoughts are welcomed..

nicely done man, commented on some of ur other tracks too, pleasently suprised, how long have you been producing your tracks are really well made, mixdowns are pretty solid!

nicely done man, commented on some of ur other tracks too, pleasently suprised, how long have you been producing your tracks are really well made, mixdowns are pretty solid!

Been producing almost a year. Nice one for those comments.. a bit more exposure would be nice yeah... you got any tips for that?

I use Reason.

I'll probably leave the tune alone for now.. I get bored of my tunes once I've finished them.. which makes it hard to tell if they actually sound good lol

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean... But i find the ones i don't get tired of, are the best ones... This has only been happening lately though lol...

Been producing almost a year. Nice one for those comments.. a bit more exposure would be nice yeah... you got any tips for that?

nothing more than just comment on alot of tracks add people on aim, facebook, soundcloud, just put yourself out there a bit, network!

Cheers guys... I would like to bring that kick out a bit more but its already on the cusp of distortion, maybe some more compression would help but I dont want it to sound too flat.

Any other thoughts are welcomed..

you should download a free VST called camel crusher, and use the british clean setting, it is a really good setting to bring out a kick drum and make it nice and punchy

EDIT: sorry i didn't see that you use reason, but this is good for anyone else.

Maybe a different kick would work!? the top part of the kick sounds really nice so maybe you could layer a more subby kick for more body and have this one for the top?

Maybe a different kick would work!? the top part of the kick sounds really nice so maybe you could layer a more subby kick for more body and have this one for the top?

Yeah I've had a lot of comments about this... that could definately work, I might give it another look tomorrow.. theres a couple other things I wanna change to it as well

Once again thanks for the comments everyone

Back
Top Bottom