i said...NYLON RUBBER!!!!

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
oh my days what a good time sanctuary was, shame about the volume in the tents but its all good.

in the dubstep tent they had the sickest live video visuals going on, and it was fucking spinning me out a right treat, bit of a long shot but does any one know the team behind them, or where i can see more.

nero smashed seven shades of badness out the festival.

NICE ONE BRUVVAAAA

Sick weekend, but the volume levels in the tents were shit, Mcs were far too loud for the mainstage djs.

queuing was a cunt as well.

were you camping anywhere near the balloons on a big pole?

was camped near the genral stores, by a big yellow flag, right by the guys who kept starting half the chants and by another bunch of guys who keep shouting sdc lyrics, BALACLAVA over and over

had such a good time, three days flew by

---------- Post added at 16:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

and yeah queueing was shiiiiiit, we got there at 2 and got in at 6, my shoulders have never heart so much

totally agree although i didnt see nero cos last time i saw him he was wank!!

buttt scratcherr chant cracked me up man... had hekll of a weekend but the security were cunts and everything was way over priced!! didnt spend too much smuggled in whiskey n rum them bought one crate in there... security were proper dodgy though!

i was next to those balloons was in the chelsea shirt shout ketamine and random points thruu out the weekend anyway NOICEEE ONEEE SISTER RRRRRRR

i was next to those balloons was in the chelsea shirt shout ketamine and random points thruu out the weekend anyway NOICEEE ONEEE SISTER RRRRRRR

Safe man. They were our balloons.

Had some idiot hardcore fans camping with us.

Some dude with orange hair and silly trousers.

Back
Top Bottom