I Pod DNB ???

R

rob1

What does everyone listen to on there mp3 player.
Personally in terms of DNB I have
TC: evolution
Logistics: reality checkpoint
DJ Fresh: Escape from planet Monday
I don't really mix any of these tunes but they really sound
good on the way to school/ work.

What does everyone else have?
:mr_cool:

What does everyone listen to on there mp3 player.
Personally in terms of DNB I have
TC: evolution
Logistics: reality checkpoint
DJ Fresh: Escape from planet Monday
I don't really mix any of these tunes but they really sound
good on the way to school/ work.

What does everyone else have?
:mr_cool:

Masked Trumpet Boy

i dont listen to much dnb :lol_board

Attachments

• uploadpic.jpg
    uploadpic.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 45
yeah, studio/live sets + radio shows mainly - courtesy of mr.d&b ; the ledge himsefl! big up every time. no dnb tunes on their own though...

other than that, some fav albums by the likes of glassJAw, beecher, bjork, minus the bear, dj shadow, mono, mewithoutYou, justin timberlake, kate nash blah de etc blah

My 40GB ipods full up with D'n'B jungle/Garage/Dubstep/Old Skool/UK & US Hip Hop/Breakbeat/EVERY Prodigy album and untold live stuff as well etc etc and my phone has an 8GB memory card in it and thats got 2GB left,thats got D'n'B/Garage/Dubstep/Old Skool/Breakz and a bit of Prodigy on it.

Last edited:
Mainly podcasts: Spearhead Records, Rubik Records + some old progressions sessions and mixes - Blame, Bukem, PFM at Atmosphere, ASC , etc

my ipod is just dnb, nothing else, well maybe a few things. I download bare tunes, like everyday when a new single/lp/ep comes out I get it... sources people, sources. ahh how i enjoy audio piracy, especially them russian sites where you can get stuff before its out here for some reason. *dont start hating me cus i download mp3*

Back
Top Bottom