Hybrid (deep, dark dnb)

This is terrifying.
I wouldn't listen to it at night.
Great work man.

Only thing I would say is make it longer. Shove in a breakdown and then another drop, with variety and stuff, you know how it goes.

intro is badman dude! really tight.. It does kinda loose vibe on the drop i recon, personally Id put the second 16 after the drop at the start. maybe twist that timp in the intro as it builds up too maybe.

The breaks you've done at the end of 16s are fucking cool and really clean as well! big up!

After the drop I got a Pulp Fiction feel; minimal but consistent. Agreed tho on the pre-drop being the stronger part, it's just the main part of the track needs a bit more variety.

Not even more elements really (if you want to keep it sort of minimal), just switch the beat randomly here and there to make it more asynchronous momentarily. I enjoy it so far a good deal tho :)

great feedback thanks alot Ive had some success with this track being played on radio and at a rave in bournmouth. I will upload the newest versions probs be at the end of next week nice one

Last edited:
yeh just rob some dark ambience from free sound or something and loop it, sidechain it and have it quiet in the background after the drop, it'll just create a fuller effect

sick tune tho, nice lil stepper

Not normally my kind of DnB but there are some cool ideas here. Aside from making it longer, you could maybe bring some more percussive elements into the drop (high-hats/ghost snares etc). Mix sounds nice and tidy so far, keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom