Huh?? (tc - get that girl)

but to be fair tc is good and he knows it...

that's his whole problem. it's about the music not the ego. i remember when friction released next level 2, he did a cd signing. WHAT THE FUCK??? it was a mix cd, not even his own productions. that kind of shit winds me up.

Last edited:
get that girl is an alrite tune, its just an anti climax when it drops after all those drums!
I do agree that TC needs variation although his remixes of warhead and everyday have been spot on!

the new album is BIIIIIGGG.

He is definately man of the moment.....but yeah there is always the risk of him becomingfomruliac..but at the end of the day a lot of people buy those tunes..why would he want to change?

I liked some of his stuff when he first hit the scene a few years back, but every track he produces sounds just like the last. He's got skill production wise but find some new samples already.

As a dj he is a joke.....can't believe anyone has ever booked him to spin.

He's a name that people who aint really into dnb have heard of and if they see him in the line up for shows they will more than likely go because they like his tunes.

wot tunes is he bringing out on the album?
he's easily got enough to to do 2 already
any1 got a tracklist?

It's the cheesy vocals that ruin it for me every time with TC's bigger tunes. I can usually get into the non vocal ones but it must take him all of about 5 seconds to come up with his lyrics and his voice sounds so bland.

Should do a vocal version and dub version of his tunes.

ya tc is fast climbing to the ranks of pendulum with cheesey over produced/over played tunes. I think he needs to take a step back and think "hmm quality > quantity" i mean he's no hazard :shake:

Back
Top Bottom