How to Pick a DJ name

google the name you choose. I know a lot of people who have changed their DJ name 3-4 times because, well it ain;t so easy to find a good name.

Should it be short and sweet, like a 1 sillabubble thing, or what ?
Its too complicated for a Sunday morning

dno its a hard one innit....i think im going to settle on dj rupture but not 100% sure....wen i was looking i just picked up a dictionary nd scanned through till i found words i like...maybe try that?

I need a DJ name. I was thinking slight but thats taken
Won't wrong with Curtis..no pretense there mate.
Otherwise think what u trying to say with ya DJ name. I have a good reason for being called radius, but that is my reason, if ya get me. We all have our reasons ...they need not be common knowledge

I think its probably the way the name looks aswell. something like Rikta or Konflict looks pretty sweet written down, but it doesnt really matter what ure called, its how u sound that counts.

Don't decide on it when you're wrecked mind.

My friends decided what to call their cat when they were fucked, and ended up calling it the same name as their dog.

Good luck.

:)

Otherwise think what u trying to say with ya DJ name. I have a good reason for being called radius, but that is my reason, if ya get me. We all have our reasons ...they need not be common knowledge

Is that because the radius of your sphincter is the same as that of black homos meat n veg?

Just go on wikipedia and hit random article. Use the first one that comes up. I just did

If I was'nt Nuera I would now be Wendell

yeah ive been trying to come up with something that actually means something, but my mind usually goes blank

Back
Top Bottom