Hospitality @ Matter 7th May 2010

really? just cus matter is closing down doesn't mean matter is - isn't this the first time they released recording from it? maybe it's a sign that they'll get longerer

I am terribly sorry that my typing sometimes appears as though it were written by a four year old with two fingers, but the point I was trying to make was that, as there have been no Hospitality audio links, up to this date, it seems peculiar that there should suddenly be a release of half hour segments. Perhaps Tony Colman is experimenting with the idea of releasing the mixes after the event, or perhaps Kiss are toying with the idea of obtaining full broadcasting rights from Hospital Records. If either of these is the case then we can be sure that there will be more to follow. Obviously this is purely speculation and I must stress my complete lack of communication with anyone at Kiss or, for that matter, at Hospital Records. I would be eager to hear from someone who could perhaps shed a bit more light on the situation.
Therefore, to summarise, why would thirty minute sections of several live Hospitality mixes be released, for the first time ever, if it was not going to be pursued in the not too distant future.

I am terribly sorry that my typing sometimes appears as though it were written by a four year old with two fingers, but the point I was trying to make was that, as there have been no Hospitality audio links, up to this date, it seems peculiar that there should suddenly be a release of half hour segments. Perhaps Tony Colman is experimenting with the idea of releasing the mixes after the event, or perhaps Kiss are toying with the idea of obtaining full broadcasting rights from Hospital Records. If either of these is the case then we can be sure that there will be more to follow. Obviously this is purely speculation and I must stress my complete lack of communication with anyone at Kiss or, for that matter, at Hospital Records. I would be eager to hear from someone who could perhaps shed a bit more light on the situation.
Therefore, to summarise, why would thirty minute sections of several live Hospitality mixes be released, for the first time ever, if it was not going to be pursued in the not too distant future.

thanks for explaining. I wasn't taking the piss, just didnt know what you meant.

yeah sorry - felt like givin a bit of a cheeky answer (just to keep radius happy) OOOOOK EEEEK AAAAHHH OOOK

rodigan and upbeats = sick... ive never seen room 2 like that tho :s

i hav only bin like 3 times tho

Back
Top Bottom