Hospitality @ Matter 7th May 2010

wtf... really?

such boring and predictable tune selections.......

The last time I saw Andy C was at Metalheadz. If you were there then the last words you would use to describe his tune selection there are boring and predictable. Friction at a Shogun night, boring and predictable???? Are you sure???

lol, going from some post i cba to find + Quote, i was at the WHP Hospitality in april, speaking to some guys outside near the start of the night and they was like "yer dnb is wicked been getting into it, who you guys come to see?" so i was like " well, pretty much every1 in the main room, bit gutted shy is on at the same time as netsky tho" his reply? "Shy is shit man, Joker is where its at." JOKER!? as if he was comparing them, rofl...

Also LE dropped tuning at hospitality at sheffield, barely raised a cheer, goes off most other places... me and my m8 looked daft goin about it while every1 else was just nodding away, i was like wtf?! lol

the last Hospitality had the likes of Byrd, Noisia, Vicious Circle, Logistics B2B Nu Tone, and the rest etc. obviously i don't know if you went but it was a sick night.

That was an amazing night, with Natalie and others doing live vocal which make it rather special, every1 just went mad when Natalie singing "system" . I was right at the front singing along lol:gpeace:

The last time I saw Andy C was at Metalheadz. If you were there then the last words you would use to describe his tune selection there are boring and predictable.

But its the way he mixes tunes unlike any1 which him so special tho:2thumbs:

lol, going from some post i cba to find + Quote, i was at the WHP Hospitality in april, speaking to some guys outside near the start of the night and they was like "yer dnb is wicked been getting into it, who you guys come to see?" so i was like " well, pretty much every1 in the main room, bit gutted shy is on at the same time as netsky tho" his reply? "Shy is shit man, Joker is where its at." JOKER!? as if he was comparing them, rofl...

Also LE dropped tuning at hospitality at sheffield, barely raised a cheer, goes off most other places... me and my m8 looked daft goin about it while every1 else was just nodding away, i was like wtf?! lol

a few of my mates went hospitality and just watched joker and the others in room 2. whilst i sat at home fuming.

hospital has a more general appeal than other nights such as ram or shogun etc.
just the way it is, still looks class

hospital has a more general appeal than other nights such as ram or shogun etc.
just the way it is, still looks class

Agree about hospitality, it def has a bigger ranges of audiences.:rave:
Ram on the other hand has more raw energy and power if you know what I mean lol:slayer:
Never been to Shogun, is that any good??:confused:

Agree about hospitality, it def has a bigger ranges of audiences.:rave:
Ram on the other hand has more raw energy and power if you know what I mean lol:slayer:
Never been to Shogun, is that any good??:confused:

fucking quality. ive only been to one and Friction killed it. can't wait for the next one but i haven't heard of another one (in London) since January....

fucking quality. ive only been to one and Friction killed it. can't wait for the next one but i haven't heard of another one (in London) since January....

The Shogun night at Fabric was fucking sick. I hope they get on the case and do another one soon

Back
Top Bottom