HOSPITALITY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

Yeah Chloe your gunna fucking love it! The custard factory is sooooo sick, 4get what you allready know about clubbing cause this is a different experience alltogether! prob my fav venue too!

wicked! really looking forward to it

yea im there! cant wait, wicked lineup
im kinda gonna have to agree about matter, it just has no character, doesnt compare to places like the end or fabric no matter how good the soundsystem may be

Yeah you know this! Although still a sick venue

surprised how many members r hitting this! Should arrange a lil mothers meeting in the corner! I'm absolutly revved for this, havnt been this up for an event this whole year!

WOOOOOO im goin to this to celebrate my birhtday!!!! Can't wait!!

I dont suppose any1 who is going to this has heard any sets times at all? i dont wanna miss Spor n Friction

good to see that even people that aren't from birmingham love the custard factory so much! it's definately the best venue i've ever been to, had some amazing nights there.

valve nights in the pool are fucking immense, and drop beats not bombs used to be the phattest night around but it's been a bit dry recently. still always an amazing atmosphere there though.

I was walking through town today and saw the flyer for it,

bit gutted really as it wasnt very well advertised round here or Id be there, its only about 30 mins away from me :(

MERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR last night was MESSYYYYYY
soooo hectic!!!
if custard raves were that huge every week id lose about 4 stone!! im absolutely cream crackered ahahaaaaa but yessssss logistics was AMAZINGGGGG and randomerrrr dropped synth geek just as i arrived woopwoop!!
but what the fuck is with custard shutting the gate at the back of med bar... it was open for a bit and then it was closed which meant plasticians set was practically unbearable!!! but obvz we beared as much of it as we could :D
one last thing
where
the fuck
was spor
what a fucking heart breaker. i am very glad i saw him at ram@matter a few weeks ago otherwise i would have been devastated! i still am slightly guttedz.
but all in all, an amazing night for me... hospitality sure know how to put on a rave :P

This night was amazing, got in to see the brookes brothers getting things going in the main room. Icicle, kasra and break killed the kitchen! The place went proper off when he dropped if this is what you want. Saw a bit of logistics opening with get shakey then dipping into various cuts from his album. Saw a bit of contrast too who actually was good for a change! Throwing in some dark tunes towards the end of his hour! Allowed spectrasoul for cyantific who was standardly sick, although Ive seen better. Dropped a few classics namely mr majestic to which we went nuts too! Few mates saw spectrasoul who were apperantly decent as allways
Then Friction arrived a tad late, started with a hospital themed set, racing green if we ever ect.. Before delving into the upfront stuff! Wiked wiked set, just what u need at 4 am! Didnt go into the med bar all night, but it looked like it was really going off in there too.
Bassman and sum loser dj replaced spor for the graveyard, playing oldish classics, bodyrock, turbalance ect. but the geezer couldnt mix for shit! At which point I'd had enuff anyway and bassmans voice was pissing me off so I did one!
As predicted it was a night of huge proportions, defo in the top 3 nights of this year for me. RAM looks tasty there too. Reccomend to the headz that didn't reach this

Last edited:
their ram special is a must.
RAM
SATURDAY 28th November
@ THE CUSTARD FACTORY MARQUEE & SURROUNDING AREAS, GIBB ST, DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM

The Lakeside Marquee: (Luxury Heated Marquee)
ANDY C (2Hr Set)
MARKY
DJ HYPE
SUBFOCUS
NOISIA
RED ONE & XAMPLE

MC`s GQ, SP MC

Factory Club:
HATCHA & NTYPE
ALIX PEREZ
LOEFAH
NERO
LOMAX
DARKFIRE DUB

The Kitchen:
KENNY KEN
BRYAN GEE
GACHET
DIE

It was a wicked night shame about Spor not playin really wanted 2 see him... I think friction and Shy-Fx were my fav acts of the night high contrast did a wicked set as well which i was surprised about

Bassman at Hostpitality?

Yeah, he allways turns up to events in Brum unexpected!
Probablly thinks he is doing us a favour, but instead just gives us a headache!

Hey Chloe what you reckon on the venue for a first timer? The RAM does look v.good also

Back
Top Bottom