HOSPITALITY HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Used the search, Couldnt find a thread about it
Im reaching this, going all the way form London, anyone else going?
Gotta be one of the best lineups ive seen all year, summit for everyone, and this night will defo have more character than the seemingly lifeless nights that are now being churned out down at matter
lineup as follows

The Lakeside Marquee: (Luxury Heated Marquee)
HIGH CONTRAST
FRICTION
SHY FX
SPOR
CYANTIFIC
LOGISTICS
BROOKES BROS
TRANSIT MAFIA
MC`s, DYNAMITE, WREC, SCRIPT, RAGE

Factory Club:
ZINC (House Set)
PLASTICIAN
MARY ANNE HOBBS
COKI
DARKFIRE DUB

The Kitchen:
BREAK
RANDOMER
ICICLE
SPECTRASOUL
KASRA
MC`s BASSLINE & RUTHLESS

The Gallery
Unique chill out zone with plenty of comfy seating.

Other attractions
- BBQ/Caribbean Food stalls
- Plenty of outdoor spaces for the smokers!

@ THE CUSTARD FACTORY MARQUEE & SURROUNDING AREAS, GIBB ST, DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM

See you there :P

and this night will defo have more character than the seemingly lifeless nights that are now being churned out down at matter

maybe because youve been to every night down there since it opened. matter is the best club ive ever been to (so far) and ive only been to 2 ram nights and im going hospitality next week.

maybe its seemingly lifeless because you have been there too much?? just asking.

maybe because youve been to every night down there since it opened. matter is the best club ive ever been to (so far) and ive only been to 2 ram nights and im going hospitality next week.

maybe its seemingly lifeless because you have been there too much?? just asking.

Take a look around you once your in there, the actual venue has no character, sick club, but it's just a shell, if you had been to the custard factory then mayb ud understand..... Also this lineup is far superior to any matter lineup yet. Surely u agree with that

Take a look around you once your in there, the actual venue has no character, sick club, but it's just a shell, if you had been to the custard factory then mayb ud understand..... Also this lineup is far superior to any matter lineup yet. Surely u agree with that

Matter is fucking awesome. Completely disagree with you on all accounts. Have you seen the next Ram lineup? Awesome. Have you seen the January line up for Hospitality? Awesome.

If you don't like it then there is no pleasing you.

Wish I was going to this instead of westfest :( but none of my friends like drum and bass so no one to go with.

Agree that this lineup is better than, well, any ive seen for while for any event.

I see what you mean about character but matter is still such a sick venue with a banging sound system. plus, i never got the chance to go to The End and have not yet been to Custard Factory so i suppose i cant really say much.

But matter still put on a good show for ram nights. im going to my first hospitality next friday so ill look out for character and ambience lol :teeth:

Agree that this lineup is better than, well, any ive seen for while for any event.

I see what you mean about character but matter is still such a sick venue with a banging sound system. plus, i never got the chance to go to The End and have not yet been to Custard Factory so i suppose i cant really say much.

But matter still put on a good show for ram nights. im going to my first hospitality next friday so ill look out for character and ambience lol :teeth:

custard factory is sick! its like a street dedicated to rave man...

i am going!! cant fucking wait, custard factory is supposed to be mental!

Yeah Chloe your gunna fucking love it! The custard factory is sooooo sick, 4get what you allready know about clubbing cause this is a different experience alltogether! prob my fav venue too!

Matter is fucking awesome. Completely disagree with you on all accounts. Have you seen the next Ram lineup? Awesome. Have you seen the January line up for Hospitality? Awesome.

If you don't like it then there is no pleasing you.

btw Next Ram = major fail

looks good,
im going to ram @ custard in nov so report back on what this is like :)

what's custard like as a venue, iv never been to matter, but had some good nights at the whp in manchester - anyone know what its like compared to that?

looks good,
im going to ram @ custard in nov so report back on what this is like :)

what's custard like as a venue, iv never been to matter, but had some good nights at the whp in manchester - anyone know what its like compared to that?

Custard is one of a kind, soo sick, wiked layout, bare of it is outside, it's basically a rave in a shopping complex! Actual shops and shit and a fountain that they drain on sum nights then wack a marquee over it and have rave in the fountain! Off the fooking hook mate

yea im there! cant wait, wicked lineup
im kinda gonna have to agree about matter, it just has no character, doesnt compare to places like the end or fabric no matter how good the soundsystem may be

Back
Top Bottom