Hospitality at Matter 6th November

First time to matter and liked it. Although i felt the sound in room 1 was poor unless you were on the dancefloor, which i guess is their aim. Wasn't really up for some Sure advert type dancing so was in Room 2 all night.

MJ Cole, possible the best dj out there, wish they'd put him in room 1 instead of Beardyman, who i felt was boring and just looked like a prick really.

Caught a bit of High Contrast and Cyantific, but didn't hear any tunes that made me go - What the fuck is that

First time to matter and liked it. Although i felt the sound in room 1 was poor unless you were on the dancefloor, which i guess is their aim. Wasn't really up for some Sure advert type dancing so was in Room 2 all night.

MJ Cole, possible the best dj out there, wish they'd put him in room 1 instead of Beardyman, who i felt was boring and just looked like a prick really.

Caught a bit of High Contrast and Cyantific, but didn't hear any tunes that made me go - What the fuck is that

agree. for some reason it wasnt as crisp as it is at the ram nights i have been to. bit disappointing

danny byrd......sick! cyantific fucking amazing!!!! system-matrix and futurebound remix into flashback gave me shivers. sick night. loved the remix of wiley- wearing my rolex that high contrast played aswell. and d-bridge absoloutely smacked it. baaaaaaaaaaaaad night!

Back
Top Bottom