Horizons Music (Paid Subscription Service)

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
Is anybody else a member of the above?

Obviously they went quiet for a while and I'm about £15 or £16 in credit with them. I've contacted them twice now about the latest releases but heard nothing back.

Anybody else in the same situation by any chance?

Neil is usually on the ball but not heard anything at all.

Numerous posts & emails later and it's looking like Horizons Music has decided to ignore the fact they owe me money.

Doesn't seem right to me?! @neilmonteiro what's going on?

That's disappointing.

I was thinking of subscribing to a few labels n ting

To be honest Neil had been great for a couple of years. Always in touch and making offers and stuff to resubscribe and when they went quiet I didn't really think too much about it. Since starting back up they've not once been in touch.

A few years ago I bought a t-shirt from Horizons and it took a long time to get any response from them about it. I posted on their Facebook page to no avail and actually ended up posting on here which finally got a not very happy response from Neil, although it ended up being a refund because they didn't have stock.

They banned me from commenting on their Facebook page too, when it was entirely their own fault that I had to do it! I've never felt the same about Horizons since then and they've most definitely had less of my money because of it.

I hope you get your money back man.

Not the first time I've heard of other people having problems with Horizons. I stopped buying records directly from the site years ago due to the delay in them being sent out or not getting a reply for weeks/months.

Not the first time I've heard of other people having problems with Horizons. I stopped buying records directly from the site years ago due to the delay in them being sent out or not getting a reply for weeks/months.

It's a shame when shit gets tainted!

Bought a hell lot of their records over the past 2 years and never had any problem with these, always delivered on time and in good shape, but I've never received my hoody, even though I've talked with Neil about it. It's a bummer for sure, though I don't complain too much as I saved a lot on their 1p records sales.

Bought a hell lot of their records over the past 2 years and never had any problem with these, always delivered on time and in good shape, but I've never received my hoody, even though I've talked with Neil about it. It's a bummer for sure, though I don't complain too much as I saved a lot on their 1p records sales.

It's still not right though is it even if you have saved money on the vinyl. You bought a product that didn't get delivered.

Whatever happened to the Nitri LP? I swear it's been more than a year since it was first scheduled to come out :-/

On the other hand, Need For Mirrors 12" is pretty decent, and Hydro is up next I believe.

Neil better be doing some explaining soon..

horizons are reknowned for this kind of behaviour tbh. a multitude of people on dnba/doa will also attest to similar things

learnt myself a years ago after major delays with a couple of orders, zero response or explanations etc. i luckily did get all my stuff though.

avoid buying direct from them and save yourself the hassle imo. thought this was all common knowledge by know

horizons are reknowned for this kind of behaviour tbh. a multitude of people on dnba/doa will also attest to similar things

learnt myself a years ago after major delays with a couple of orders, zero response or explanations etc. i luckily did get all my stuff though.

avoid buying direct from them and save yourself the hassle imo. thought this was all common knowledge by know

I have never had a problem with Neil, he has always been helpful and answers messages. So this is surprising.

I was the same as @Mr_Whitty - been delaing with @neilmonteiro for a good 2-3 years and had zero issues. This is why I was so surprised!

If you're chasing tracks down it might be an idea to message the artists to see if they have any idea on what's causing the hold up. Worth a punt anyway.

Back
Top Bottom