Horizons december sell off

Just wanted to add an update.. Neil came through in the end and sent me my vinyl. So problem solved, I take back any negative comments I've posted. It sounds as if things are now running smoothly at the Horizons store.

Ordered something from horizons at least half a year ago. 50£ order. After MULTIPLE attempts to contact and many emails with no reply, i didnt know what to do. Please could you sort this out for me? I'd never order from that site again i just got ignored at least 5 times.

Ordered something from horizons at least half a year ago. 50£ order. After MULTIPLE attempts to contact and many emails with no reply, i didnt know what to do. Please could you sort this out for me? I'd never order from that site again i just got ignored at least 5 times.

Probably just do as he suggested and email him the order proof at the address he posted?

Also, might look a little stupid here, but what are the shipping rates from the website? I can't see anything and I've got right to the order confirmation with no sign of it..?

Last edited:
Cantion email me today at shop@horizonsmusic.co.uk with order details and payment proof, we'll sort today and ship in the morning.

Attire - postage will be displayed before you pay. Maybe 0 postage if the order is over a certain amount and in that case we do free shipping.

just sent the email, hopefully it gets sorted nearly a year after the purchase!

edit, been posted and subsequent emails have been helpful and responded to quickly.. maybe they have changed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom