Hood Inks Launch Mix

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Easy People.

My mate is opening a clothes shop in Lewisham and he asked me to do a hip hop mix for him as the clothes there'll be selling will be orientated around it.

So i poped this out last night.

If you like bassy crunky sort of shit then you'll like this, I know some people wont but I thought I'd post it up here for headz that will.

I really enjoyed putting this together so i hope you guys enjoying listening!

Tracklist

Flosstradamus - Roll Up
>> Digi Galessio - Mike Tyson

Sleigh Bells - Demons Diplo Remix

Clicks and Whistles - Cant Believe

Lunice - B3 Fancy Forty Rustie Remix

Flostradamus & Dj Sliink - Test Me

Kid Sister - Hide and Seek

Lana Del Ray Bootleg

Kanye West - Mercy Triple Six Sound Club Remix

Nas - The Don Bootleg

Baauer - Harlem Shake

Trick Daddy and Trina - Nann black person Bootleg

Burka Som Sistema - Lil Sean Bootleg

Tempa T - next Hype

Lunice - Solution

Fki - I Think She Ready

Doctor Rosen Rosen Ft. Kay - Hot

Niki Manaj - Beaz In The Trap Bootleg

Pangaea - Hex

Dj Blast'm - Total Nice Watch

Ludacris - Whats Your Fantasy Bootleg

Baauer - Yaow!

Lil Wayne - Hyph Mongo Mashup

Major Lazor - Original Don Remix

Flosstradamus - From The Back Lunice Remix

Download Link

http://dnbshare.com/download/Hood_Inks_Mixtape.mp3.html

:D

Last edited:
No Love atall for this?

Damnn, thought there would be some headz who know about flosstradamus sort of beats..

Easy Charlie! Never heard of Flosstradamus although I'm guessing maybe I should. Gonna rinse this out later tomorrow geez.

Easy Charlie! Never heard of Flosstradamus although I'm guessing maybe I should. Gonna rinse this out later tomorrow geez.

NIce one Papa.

ITs pretty much hip hop influenced by the juke sound coming out of chicago. hope you enjoy holmes!!

selecta!!! will be having a look at this recognise a few tunes but guna check it out regardless.

big inna hip hop! nice one for linking this one up to me pal & good luck with the night.

selecta!!! will be having a look at this recognise a few tunes but guna check it out regardless.

big inna hip hop! nice one for linking this one up to me pal & good luck with the night.

Ah nice one stu.

The night was sick! good vibes and lots of women. The guy i do the night with used to be a street dancer hiphop sort of thing so they were all going nuts for it.

Hosting them every month, i'll let you know when the net one is on if you wanna come down

Back
Top Bottom