Hip Hop Rapper to Drum & Bass Producer

Coopzz

Hello everyone!

Student & Music Producer

Studying Music Technology (Degree) at University of Kent.

Originally a Hip Hop vocalist, but got involved into Drum & Bass/Dubstep when I heard that first snare slapping me round the face and that bass that rattled my rib cage. Been hooked ever since, now leaving my mark.

Hip Hop - back in early 2006 to late 2010 I was originally a Hip Hop artist, I used to vocal all sorts of Hip Hop, but as it varied so much I just stated myself as a rapper. Released a shed load of mixtapes, EP’s and albums - solo and collaborated. Released a late EP after I quit Hip Hop with tracks from myself and others - the EP was all the tracks I recorded within that year, that was the last they heard from me vocally.

I started Electronic music in late 2010 when I saw the “scene” developing and I sooner became apart of it as it grew - within the Electronic genre, I mean Drum & Bass and Dubstep - wouldn’t say I’m specifically either of them. I use Logic as my main digital audio workstation with Reason and Ableton Live rewired in. I use various external synthesizers and I’ve built my own sample library.

I studied Music at GCSE level for two years then progressing on to Music Technology at A level for another two years, I have various experience in recording music, working live sound for various shows and working within the editing suite - I know my way around a recording studio, I can mix, I can master, I can make music.

Hooks that you'll be mimicking, drums that'll bounce you from wall to wall and a bass that'll crush your internal organs.

I’m still young, I’m still learning but I’m not new to music - I can’t and I won’t stop.

I'll upload my new tracks when I find the right thread, if anyone can point me in the right direction..?

Thanks guys.

:welcome:
easy m8 - post yer tracks in the "new talent and track review" section - its underneath the production section.
peace !

Hello everyone!

Student & Music Producer

Studying Music Technology (Degree) at University of Kent.

Originally a Hip Hop vocalist, but got involved into Drum & Bass/Dubstep when I heard that first snare slapping me round the face and that bass that rattled my rib cage. Been hooked ever since, now leaving my mark.

Hip Hop - back in early 2006 to late 2010 I was originally a Hip Hop artist, I used to vocal all sorts of Hip Hop, but as it varied so much I just stated myself as a rapper. Released a shed load of mixtapes, EP’s and albums - solo and collaborated. Released a late EP after I quit Hip Hop with tracks from myself and others - the EP was all the tracks I recorded within that year, that was the last they heard from me vocally.

I started Electronic music in late 2010 when I saw the “scene” developing and I sooner became apart of it as it grew - within the Electronic genre, I mean Drum & Bass and Dubstep - wouldn’t say I’m specifically either of them. I use Logic as my main digital audio workstation with Reason and Ableton Live rewired in. I use various external synthesizers and I’ve built my own sample library.

I studied Music at GCSE level for two years then progressing on to Music Technology at A level for another two years, I have various experience in recording music, working live sound for various shows and working within the editing suite - I know my way around a recording studio, I can mix, I can master, I can make music.

Hooks that you'll be mimicking, drums that'll bounce you from wall to wall and a bass that'll crush your internal organs.

I’m still young, I’m still learning but I’m not new to music - I can’t and I won’t stop.

I'll upload my new tracks when I find the right thread, if anyone can point me in the right direction..?

Thanks guys.

After this epic story you better not be fucking disappointing ! Looking forward to hearing something from ya :)

Back
Top Bottom