High energy dark dnb/neurofunk ; would love feedback

the arrangement is really good man, i think ur bass could do with some beefing up though, just to get it through the mix more. i really like the sounds nd the arrangement tho. good work.

the arrangement is really good man, i think ur bass could do with some beefing up though, just to get it through the mix more. i really like the sounds nd the arrangement tho. good work.

Ah cheers dude thts made my day :)

the drums arrangement sounds good, but theres something about the samples youve used that im not 100% on. Theres a bit too much high end in them for me, which gives a very synthetic feel (maybe thats what you want). there are some really good sounds in the intro, but its way too long for me, and theres not really a build in to the drop, which I find takes away any sort of impact the drop has. Theres also some clashing frequencies in the low end im finding. its deffinately got the dark neuro feel to it, and theres some really good basslines in there, just needs tidying up a little bit imo. And more of a build up. good work on the whole though

Ah cheers dude :) ye i know what u mean about the build to drop an the drop not being intense the whole track just seems to build and because of the ammoubt goin in its hard to drop stuff out without it feeling empty.. I think ima call it a day on this one n try harder with my next track which ima start soon. In every track i try somthing new just gotta make that one tune that kills it on all levels

Back
Top Bottom