Help and advice needed...

phillips11 + slimbo011 = ??????????
that makes 2 batty boys
correct slimball
you trying to say i got a thing for ch4ndler because i help him out or you still brewing that i stuck up for mate when i dont i even know him??
look at you 2 tho, even your names where a match made in heaven :D

correct slimball
you trying to say i got a thing for ch4ndler because i help him out or you still brewing that i stuck up for mate when i dont i even know him??

thanks for your input. chundler was slaggin u off last nite

end thread/

correct slimball

Lol at your sig!!

Ch4ndler has noticed the backing.

Bottom line dont take forum too seriously, if you do you are very sad

yeah i told him this... but he knows best

You pointed me to a website selling TT200 parts and proceeded to tell me i would make a better job of fitting it myself than let a professional take a look at it.

I took your advice. Its all booked in for a professional to have a glance at it.

Wobbles, dont listen to them. I love you.

You pointed me to a website selling TT200 parts and proceeded to tell me i would make a better job of fitting it myself than let a professional take a look at it.

I took your advice. Its all booked in for a professional to have a glance at it.

Wobbles, dont listen to them. I love you.

u cant be serious!!! hahaah how much has he quoted u? and where?
i sed it was a din plug which is easy as fuck to do!
you.are.gonna.get.ripped!

The guy is finding out what's wrong with them and not charging a penny if i say i don't want it done.

Im.gonna.get.ripped.for.sure...

Back
Top Bottom