Help and advice needed...

Ch4ndler

I have recently bought some Numark TT500s, £150 for the pair but knowing that on one of the decks, the fader is fucked. If you set it to quartz lock its fine, if you turn that off the pitch imeditly goes lower and moving the pitch from -4 to +7 does nothing, as soon as you hit +8, the platter suddenly spins straight to +8 from -4.

I guess this is a new pitch fader, and Numark quotes "User-replaceable pitch fader".

Now my question to you is, where the fuck do i find one of these. Iv managed to track on down in Germany, but its in Germany. Iv sent a few emails to Chemical, DJStore, Catapult etc. but does anyone know if i could fit this part myself or if i need professional help.

If pro help is needed, how much would it cost to replace a pitch fader?

Cheers for your help guys.

a. no u dont need professional help

b. it obviously is the pitch fader because if it works fine when its on quartz lock (pitch disbaled) then it cant be the motor. DUH!

c. look on the internet
http://www.numark.com/products/parts.php?id=TT200#

have u cleaned it? (properly)

a. to order this part requires you to solder 6 connections.
b. i said it was the pitch fader
c. numark only ship to USA.

Anything else smartalek?

No, TT500 and TTX are the same, TT200 is different. I can solder 6 connections fine, but for peace of mind getting a professional to do it for me is a better option, hence why i asked how much would it cost.

Isnt Mr WObalz gonna lick Ch4ndlers ass?

What happened was Ch4ndler was too scared too say he didnt want to buy them, therefore he purchased the decks under the peer pressure. Bless.

Slimbois getting owned here, stand up for yourself like a man if you ask me

Isnt Mr WObalz gonna lick Ch4ndlers ass?

What happened was Ch4ndler was too scared too say he didnt want to buy them, therefore he purchased the decks under the peer pressure. Bless.

Slimbois getting owned here, stand up for yourself like a man if you ask me

WORD! i think it was chundler tht was shaking in his boots.

and.. no... these fools all have the mechanical aptitude of a giraffe.

its like talking to a nun about 3somes

Ch4ndler bought two TT500 RRP: £535.00 for £150 and is now spending £20 fix them, Ch4ndler saved £365 off the RRP price.

chundler could of bought 2 tt500's off me 2 weeks ago for the same price. fully working.

chundler hasnt fixed them yet...

slimbo bought his tt500's RRP: £535.00 for £80. and spent £0 fixing them. slimbo saved £455 off the RRP price

chundler could of bought 2 tt500's off me 2 weeks ago for the same price. fully working.

chundler hasnt fixed them yet...

slimbo bought his tt500's RRP: £535.00 for £80. and spent £0 fixing them. slimbo saved £455 off the RRP price

Great. You deserve it.

1097871366Q5v494.jpg

Someone with no knowledge of the inside of a pair of TT500s could do a better job than a professional?

Someone who works in pneumatics is now giving me this advice?

pneumatic/electronic dick.

and yes. soldering a connection is soldering a connection is soldering a connection. weva it be inside a tt500 or soldering your mums tatty old dildo

Back
Top Bottom