Hello

J1Sproductions

VIP Junglist
Hi People
I'm near Dudley, West Midlands. Used to live near Northampton & Milton Keynes so used to go to the Sanctuary a bit. Was just too young to go to Milwaukees unfortunately.
Go to the custard factory every now and then, and want to go to the que club some time.

I've spent the last 5 years buying odd bits of vinyl and downloading selected DJ sets/podcast/radio shows in a vain attempt to inspire me to plug in me bloody 1200's which I've used about once since I bought them! Shocking I know.

I'm into rollin stuff mostly - all the doc scott/intalex/calibre/fab/groove type stuff, but also like ragga/roots style and lots of old skool.

I just wish there were more hours in the day and more days in the week for the amount of tunage I would like to listen to and play.

Thanks to all those who upload stuff for our enjoyment. Much respect. I've often been led on to this site by google when I'm looking for something specific, so thought I might as well sign up properly.

See Ya!

Hi People
I'm near Dudley, West Midlands. Used to live near Northampton & Milton Keynes so used to go to the Sanctuary a bit. Was just too young to go to Milwaukees unfortunately.
Go to the custard factory every now and then, and want to go to the que club some time.

Check out Raveology's 4th birthday on the 26th April. Looks set to be a smashing night mate, I'm coming to Brum for it

Back
Top Bottom