Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by skwiffer, Oct 24, 2011.

1. skwiffer

skwiffer Active Member

Hello there,

I'm Skwiffer. I've been using DNBA for the past few years, but it's not really up to date anymore, whereas it seems to be here, so I'm sure I'll be on here a fair bit.

I'm from Poole (near Bournemouth). I've just started playing out (first set was a few weeks ago) and hoping to get as involved as I can. I will probably start producing at some point, but I've had a computer with logic for a couple of years now and haven't done a thing, so who knows.

So far, this place looks like it's just what I'm looking and I'm looking forward to getting into using it.

Take it easy

Oh and by way of hello, here's a mix I did (I don't tend to plan them, so it's a little rough around the edges in a few places):

http://soundcloud.com/olly-skwiffer

2. jimjimjim

jimjimjim oldskool

nice to meet ya m8.
    welcome to teh forums !

3. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

Welcome to the forums:)

4. dannsalik

dannsalik Help to Get

I’m Dann; Especially I am here to share knowledge/ideas with others and conducting some sort of discussion of my own problems, ideas, experience and knowledge etc. personally I don’t believe in perfection in any particular field of working but mainly I believe in self confidence which makes a man individual. I think confidence is a key of our better life. With this thinking approach I am here to enjoy, to learn, to educate and to share with all of you lovely fellows.
    By profession I am affiliated with an online print shop which deals in printing and design different types of paper and plastic stuff, Office stationery printing, folders printing, envelops and standardized business cards printing are the main things of my job.

5. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Say this post in the voice of stan from american dad, its actually so funny. Fits perfectly.

6. skwiffer

skwiffer Active Member

Hello and thank you for the welcomes :)