Hello

skwiffer

VIP Junglist
Hello there,

I'm Skwiffer. I've been using DNBA for the past few years, but it's not really up to date anymore, whereas it seems to be here, so I'm sure I'll be on here a fair bit.

I'm from Poole (near Bournemouth). I've just started playing out (first set was a few weeks ago) and hoping to get as involved as I can. I will probably start producing at some point, but I've had a computer with logic for a couple of years now and haven't done a thing, so who knows.

So far, this place looks like it's just what I'm looking and I'm looking forward to getting into using it.

Take it easy

Oh and by way of hello, here's a mix I did (I don't tend to plan them, so it's a little rough around the edges in a few places):

http://soundcloud.com/olly-skwiffer

I’m Dann; Especially I am here to share knowledge/ideas with others and conducting some sort of discussion of my own problems, ideas, experience and knowledge etc. personally I don’t believe in perfection in any particular field of working but mainly I believe in self confidence which makes a man individual. I think confidence is a key of our better life. With this thinking approach I am here to enjoy, to learn, to educate and to share with all of you lovely fellows.
By profession I am affiliated with an online print shop which deals in printing and design different types of paper and plastic stuff, Office stationery printing, folders printing, envelops and standardized business cards printing are the main things of my job.

I’m Dann; Especially I am here to share knowledge/ideas with others and conducting some sort of discussion of my own problems, ideas, experience and knowledge etc. personally I don’t believe in perfection in any particular field of working but mainly I believe in self confidence which makes a man individual. I think confidence is a key of our better life. With this thinking approach I am here to enjoy, to learn, to educate and to share with all of you lovely fellows.
By profession I am affiliated with an online print shop which deals in printing and design different types of paper and plastic stuff, Office stationery printing, folders printing, envelops and standardized business cards printing are the main things of my job.

Say this post in the voice of stan from american dad, its actually so funny. Fits perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom