Hello to all members!!!

n.minas

hi guys i just wanted my first thread to be a simple hello before i get into all the nitty gritty lol

I love reading the threads here and believe this to be the most helpful Dnb forum around with plenty of members willing to help so i had to come and say hello to you peeps and hopefully learn from you.

I want to learn how to produce dnb and have always had problems actually finishing a tune so this is the main reason i am here. My first goal while im here is to gain the knowledge to actual Finnish a track i am working on and im hoping that if i kept uploading the track for you guys to criticize i might eventualy get there.
I dont want to put loads in to the track to start with i just want to get the construction part down in regards to all the arrangement and then once i get there and can say ive finished a track i will look into honing my wits further lol

I have something im working on at the moment, all be it something i am both happy and disappointed with with and i will start a new thread later on with a sample of where im at. Im hoping that i get a lot of support and ideas through the production process and intent to update the track regularly for you guys to check out the progress and hopefully for others to learn from at the same time i do.

anyways thanks for reading and i hope to speak with you all soon

Back
Top Bottom