headphone question

Stevey

hey,
am looking for a new pair of headphones and have a bidget of about £70. i have been looking at the stanton pro-3000 range. is there anyone who has them/ knows about them that can let me know about the quality etc. or recommend anything else.

x

dont get stantons my mate got some a fews years ago n went thru 3 pairs in a year they just kept fallin apart! ive got sony v700s ad em 4 2 years n neva had no probs with them!

Last edited:
only problem with sony headphones is if the wire goes in the cable between headphone and mixer, they are unfixable because the wire is too small to solder, this is from experience id go with the technics ones, even tho sonys are very good also

only problem with sony headphones is if the wire goes in the cable between headphone and mixer, they are unfixable because the wire is too small to solder, this is from experience id go with the technics ones, even tho sonys are very good also

ive been surviving soldering the connections to my skullcandy's once every couple of months haha :D

but today I got quite a decent set of headphones for 50 squid, the Sennheiser HD 215s

Back
Top Bottom